parts

1. A

2010-2018 Heater Assembly- Rear

Hello, my rear heater core leaked coolant while I was away (and let the van sit for 2 months). I need the rear heater assembly for a 2010-2018 Mercedes Sprinter. Since the coolant sat for a couple of months, some of the parts are corroded so I'm just planning to replace the whole assembly rather...
  2. P

Looking for replacement vent cover driver side

Can anyone point me to a where I might find a black replacement grill (vent) that covers the hot water heater electric on the driver side of 2017 Mercedez 3500 Touring Coach
  3. N

looking for online source of OEM parts and online schematics

Hi all. I have the opportunity buy a 319 4x4 that has had water damage. I am keen to find an online OEM catalogue site with schematics (similar to Amayama for Japanese vehicles). I am wanting to source parts and find cross compatibility with 2wd and other mercedes. If they are anything like...
  4. G

Where can I find obscure parts?

I recently changed the mass air flow sensor in my 2004 Sprinter 2500. When I removed the old one from the air filter housing there was a very warped and bent out of shape O-ring. I can't find that O-ring in any parts store including the Sprinter repair shops. Any suggestions on where to get...
  5. H

Dometic ac542 folding faucet valve part

Have had this faucet for a while. Freezing temps damaged the valve, causing it to leak badly. I could not find a Dometic replacement part. Dometic support literally told me via email "We do not sell parts, buy a new faucet." Stuff it, Dometic. Wankers. This part works perfectly: DGZZI 35mm...
  6. S

OEM Parts Source

HI. Hoping you guys and gals can suggest a good online place to go for oem type stuff I need for a 23 144 HR AWD. I don't need anything too crazy just some clips and small things. I tried a few places i googled but they seem to be only accessory type stuff and not actual parts i can look up on a...
  7. L

Looking for scheduled/routine maintenance checklist for 03’ Sprinter

Hello all, I just purchased an 03’ Sprinter with 123,000 mi on the clock. I will be taking it on a fairly long voyage come end of summer and am looking for a checklist which details scheduled maintenance for all systems on the vehicle. The previous owner took care of the vehicle well enough...
  8. M

REPAIRS: Dealer loyal? Or do you guys use local mechanic shops?

Would love to hear from the forum.. do you ONLY bring your vehicle to dealers or do you consider dealer service shops to be pointless overcharging? Obviously for hyper specific repairs that require Mercedes techs or OEM parts it's one thing.. But have you found local shops do a good enough job...
  9. Van Land

Van Land - The most comprehensive online catalog for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van conversion parts and accessories.

Attention all van enthusiasts! Our online catalog for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van conversion parts and accessories is constantly expanding, as we are always seeking out new and innovative products to add to our selection. With our recent move to a larger warehouse, we are now able to keep more...
  10. I

ISO 2 person seat for 2004 Sprinter

Can pay cash or trade 3 person seat. Located in Portland, OR Thanks
  11. G

Intermediate/middle bearing on prop-/drive-shaft

I am about to tackle replacing the rear-most universal joint on my 2008 315 CDi MWB. The rubber in the mid-shaft bearing also looks very cracked so, while the shaft is dismantled, I though I might try to replace this as well. I can get what looks like the right part online for about $100 AUD...
  12. cobratom

Espar D5WS Hydronic Diesel heaters + Alde Heat Exchangers

TrumaHeaters.com is now stocking Espar D5WS Hydronic diesel heaters, we guarantee this is the best price out there for a genuine Espar kit. Available here We also have 12 pass Alde heat exchangers setup specifically for Sprinters with 16mm (5/8) engine side inlets, pre-installed bleeder and...
  13. A

NCV3: 2006-2018 Belt Tensioner Assembly NBH 39337 | Car Parts & Truck Parts | NAPA Auto Parts

Hi there, I have for sale brand new still in box: Belt Tensioner Assembly NBH 39337 | Car Parts & Truck Parts | NAPA Auto Parts In the store Online Price (USD): $214.99/Each plus TAX https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NBG39337 I am asking only $160 obo. and Hub Caps Wheel Covers for Sprinter I...
  14. F

Comparing a T1N with NCV3, maintenance

Hi everony, I'm at the point of buying a sprinter. I've been looking around for a while and at the moment I have two really good options. Option 1: A 2017 314 CDI L2H2 model with 26,000 miles on it. Option 2: A 1998 312D Chassis Cabin custom build with 10,000 miles on it. Now the second...
  15. J

NCV3: 2006-2018 Free Rooftop AC parts, San Diego Area

I've removed my rooftop A/C unit, and would prefer not to take it to the dump. If you can use any of the pieces, interior or exterior, and can pick it up in North San Diego County, please message me. I have not removed the compressor or any wiring harness that is connected to the main van...
  16. Spiritsprint

Differential Repair and estimates-input please

Hi all. With the help of members on this forum we recently purchased a 2006 T1N 3500 Dually. Hurrah! Went to reputable independent shop (ex MB techs)for inspection prior to purchase. Based on that, stated going in the differential needs some work and we negotiated a better purchase price...
  17. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 Partition for sale (So Cal)

Hello this is a partition on a lease return 2016 that I purchased and immediately removed. It's in great condition. Looking for $300 you will need to pick it up.
  18. B

NCV3: 2006-2018 Backwoods Adventure Mods Front Bumper for NCV3 Sprinter

We have a brand new Backwoods Adventure Mods Sprinter Front Bumper for sale for $2500 for local pickup and an extra $500 for shipping. We'll sell the bumper outright or happily install it on your van for an extra $200 if you're around Bozeman. These things are burly and badass. With tons of...
  19. jamescook

Westy Parts Service Germany

Good news for all owners of an Airstream Westfalia (aka James Cook in Germany) Hi, my name is Peter Krone and I am the owner of the German James Cook Forum. Many of you asked me if I could help in acquiring parts in Germany. Now I can offer you a 50% solution. I convinced my favorite Westy...
  20. M

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 Sprinter 140 wb

I am selling my 06 dodge sprinter with 246k on the motor and transmission. She needs cleaned up from a rust perspective but she runs and drives great. Only this I would suggest is tie rods and ball joints. There is a little bit of play in the steering wheel. Nothing bad but if you want it to be...

Top Bottom