paneling

1. L

VS30: 2019+ 2024 cargo van factory items for sale - Southern California

I have a new 144: high roof cargo van and cannot use some of the factory items: cargo partition Full side wall hardboard paneling Wood floor with 6 D rings assist handles L & R rear doors Also any advice on other locations to list these items would be appreciated.
  2. N

Wall Panels

Hi all - Looking to get started on wall panels soon and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on using 3mm (~1/8”) ply. Would use something on the stronger side, likely Baltic Birch. Wondering if anyone has ever regretted using something this thin for wall panels. Thanks in advance!
  3. 530121393281

VS30: 2019+ Adventure Wagon Rear Door, Lower Panels, Drivers & Passenger Side - Rocklin, CA

New never-installed Adventure Wagon upholstered interior panels. Drivers and passengers side, for the lower section of the rear doors. Holes are drilled to match OEM holes in the door. Simple to install. The color is Heather Grey. I purchased the entire kit from Adventure Wagon and decided to...
  4. C

VS30: 2019+ Cabin Headliners and panels for sale, 2021 170 high roof crew

I have a NEW 2021 170 high roof crew headliner for sale, not including driver cab headliner. Does not include lights. I have most plastic installation plugs and clips, but can’t guarantee all. Plastic side panels included also Free, Pickup only. I am in the Arlington Virginia/Washington, DC area.
  5. cometman

Panels with plywood

For our wall panels & ceiling we were thinking about painting some good plywood, either marine grade or something else (open to suggestions!). We like the look of the wood better than upholstered and think that it would be easier to clean just being wood. Are there any downsides in going with...
  6. S

2016-170 Headliner, Floors, Sidepaneling-CA

Headliner with some most of the plastic clips- This does not include the headliner piece above the driver and passenger- $150 Rubber flooring that has Crew van cutouts. It does have the markings to cut out for passenger van with D rings- We kept two d rings.- $75 Side paneling for lower rear...
  7. S

Van partition, insulation, paneling and shelving kit Sprinter 2500 High Roof

Hi, we have created a partition and paneling kit for the 2500 High Roof Sprinter. The process was 3d scanning the interior of the van, drawing each part using CAD software and cutting at the CNC. This can be made to other models. Please let us know if this is of interest to you...
  8. K

How are you running interior cables?

How are you running your interior cables and wiring from front to back? On my cargo van, I've got a plastic sheath that the wiring runs through along the top of the wall. Since I've got a back up camera and will need to run some larger wiring as well, I'm considering options. Wondering what the...
  9. G

Paneling Suggestions?

I am looking for wall and ceiling material paneling suggestions. Where do you purchase it too.
  10. T

Options for mounting hardware

I'm planning a DIY RV conversion in a cargo van and trying to find some mounting hardware for attaching wall paneling and fixtures. I'd like it to hear what other people are using. Has anyone found any good reusable hardware for anchoring fixtures to the walls? (Sheet metal screws, blind...

Top Bottom