t1n

1. D

T1N: 1994-2006 Wanted: T1N in good shape. 140wb high roof preferred.

I'm in North Alabama now, looking for a Sprinter for a road trip back to the Pacific Northwest. So, South East is probably ideal. But I do have a vehicle here that will need to end up in Bay Area California or the Pac Nor West, so buying on the West Coast may be possible. My ideal Sprinter is a...
  2. K

Intermittent Limp Home Mode

Hi all, I've found this forum to be an invaluable resource and this is my first post. I have a 2004 Dodge 3500 DRW (OM647). I'm in Canada. I've been battling an intermittent limp mode issue for the last ~4 months. Here's what happens. I'll be driving along and will notice a significant lack...
  3. G

WTB: NVC3 3500 Dually Wheel Set

Hey, Looking to do a conversion from 15" to 16" on my 2006 3500 T1N. From what I'm reading the NVC3 3500 Dually wheel set has the same bolt pattern as the T1N 3500, so looking to make the change from 15" to 16." Let me know if you have some you're trying to get rid of. Thanks, Cheese
  4. A

T1N 2002 Sprinter 316 4x4

I have owned my van since 2006 and have had many adventures travelling around Australia including Gibbs River Road most of the time in 2wd I've fitted solar panels, lithium battery systems, storage drawers waeco 40lt fridge with slide, tv etc. over the years I am trying to find information on...
  5. s_honeyman

T1N: 1994-2006 2006 High-Roof T1N - Adventure Rig - $75k OBO -189k miles

Greetings, we are selling our beloved family adventure vehicle. We are in a different life phase and happy for the lucky folks who get to set sail with "Vannie" on new adventures. PRICE: $75,000 Or Best Offer OVERVIEW: T1N 2006 Sprinter with a low 189k miles. Build-out is a...
  6. T

My '03 3500, exploded

Used to work for Boston Freightliner which was a Sprinter dealer. My best friend and I were the Sprinter tech's and i was always fond of 904's (referred to as T1N's apparently). Well, finally got an '03 3500 158" high roof in 2014, aprx 80k miles. Did preventive & necessary maintenance work to...
  7. B

how much head warp is too much? and other questions from a head gasket job!

About the van: 2004 2500 OM647 180,000 miles, < 5000 are from me. I've only had it a year. averages about 25mpg, not too smoky (but not crystal clear) This engine starts and runs fine before I started after the head gasket. Van mostly serves light duty applications PO didnt know much about its...
  8. cruisersl

T1N cruise control stalk

Hey there, I need to replace my T1N cruise control stalk (only "works" when I wiggle and wiggle and push and coax....). Anyone has one to spare (from a junk yard...) that still works? Thanks in advance!
  9. T

Fuel Tank Help

So I strapped the fuel tank in too tight a while back and it wasnt positioned properly when I tightened the strap. It lost about 5 gallons at least of capacity and I plan to drop it and press it back out. The question I need help with: What kind of epoxy or substance can I use to put a few...
  10. J

2004 used passenger van purchase

Curious what people think about this vehicle history and if it seems like a good purchase. I was told to steer away from shuttle vans due to idle hours. He’s asking $12,500 for a 2004 140wb super high top with 107k miles. Minimal rust. Was used as a senior living shuttle bus. Current owner is...
  11. N

T1N: 1994-2006 t1n RV Bumper, OEM for Vista Cruiser and others

OEM fiberglass bumper for Vista Cruiser and other RV brands. For the T1n. It has some scratches and paint defects from being a bumper, but doesn't have any cracking or big dings. It's located in the SF Bay Area. Due to size, it's nearly impossible to ship for less than $400 I think. Local...
  12. L

OM612 idle surge at cold start (video)

Recently my OM612 has developed an idle surge at cold start. It starts with a normal cadence but after a few seconds it begins to surge. The surge lasts for about 5 seconds then returns to normal. Video: I’ve been getting some intermittent fuel rail pressure sensor codes the past few months...
  13. T

Welding rear doors shut?

So theoretically, if one were to have no use of rear doors and wanted to seal off the entire rear door area with a metal panel, would this adversely affect stability? Odd question I know. Also, are there any forms of the sprinter that come with a solid panel / no doors from factory in any way...
  14. B

T1N: 1994-2006 2005 118" High Roof 122k Miles Short Tall

Up for sale is my 2005 T1N Dodge Sprinter 118 WB High roof. The "short tall" is supposedly a rare combination. It's super maneuverable in parking lots and in busy cities which is really nice. Low miles, 122,000, and climbing because it is currently my daily driver. Averages 25-28 mpg. Cruises at...
  15. D

Scangauge 2 Speed Adjustment for T1N non-stock tires

Hi all! As the title says, I need to set the speed adjustment parameter in my Scangauge 2 to compensate for my larger rim/tire size. (I picked up a set of G-Wagen rims for a song. I will probably go down a tire size when I replace the ones that came with the rims) Speedometer error increases at...
  16. vigs_skrt

T1N: 1994-2006 WTB: t1n doors

I’m looking to buy a driver door and both rear doors for a low-top t1n (02-06). I’m located in Eugene, Oregon, but am willing to travel. Pm me here on the forum, email at viggo.s.beck@gmail.com or text/call at 541 972 1621. Thanks!
  17. B

Need a Mercedes Benz star emblem for the grill (T1N 2004-2006 Sprinter)

Hi everybody! I was wondering if you had an MB star emblem the grill of a T1N 2004-2006 Sprinter. Alternatively, do you know if there are any grills that would fit this model? Thanks! I appreciate it! PS. I live in Monterrey, Mexico, I could pay for the shipping.
  18. B

Compatibility with other models

Hi everybody! I just bought a MB Sprinter T1N (w903) 316 CDI (om612 motor) and I'm hoping to fix some issues and put it in the best shape possible. As you might know, some parts are difficult to find and I was wondering, in general, if some parts of the om612 are compatible with newer motors...
  19. T

T1N: 1994-2006 2002 Sprinter Freightliner / Mercedes 140 WB Std roof $15,850

Do you like camping but also want a comfortable FULL size bed? Do you want to ride above the weeds with a PANORAMIC view? Do you want a very Reliable and Functional camper but don't want to drive around with a tall, top heavy cab-over, be tethered to a trailer or carry a waste tank? Do you want...
  20. L

Corrosion in injector valley

I removed my injector cover after a 3k mile drive during a 10k oil change just to give it an inspection. With a flashlight I discovered an orange/red corrosion appearance mostly concentrated around the base of injector #4, second from the firewall: I did not observe any soot or carbon...

Top Bottom