switch

1. S

Switchboard removal

Hello, Any tips for removing this switchboard ?
  2. LowBudgetT1N

Front end damage to espar

Hey all, I hit a deer and ordering parts for the repair. There's a switch on the front of my espar heater. It looks like a collision or roll over switch. It was damaged and I need to replace it. Does anyone know what the part number is?
  3. V

Wiring switch/relay to choose between two power sources

Seen a lot on either having house battery power the stereo or switching but looking for something a little different as a placeholder until I get "there". I installed a MOAB & insulated the van but won't be able to do the battery stuff for a few months & would like to use the van in the...
  4. R

Auxillary Switches for Exterior Lights

Hey everyone! I'm going to be installing a light bar and 6 scene lights around my Sprinter 170 and I was wondering if anyone has any idea where to find OEM auxillary switches? I know Agile Offroad has some but I don't like the way they look, they look like fingers, lol! I'm interested in...
  5. S

Passenger window switch feels soft on drivers side

I've taken apart the switch module on the drivers side and cleaned up the corrosion, which I believe is responsible for an erratic passenger window (goes down by itself in a jittery motion). I was hoping to find something obvious causing the 'softness' or slightly stuck feeling to the switch...
  6. N

Headlight/DRL Kill Switch

2002 Freightliner Sprinter 2500. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add a kill switch for my headlights/running lights/ all exterior lights. I typically idle my van before I drive it, and would like the option not to blast my headlights at people during these times. While the stealth would be...
  7. J

2014 Sprinter 313 Fuel Pump Wire UK

Hi All, Anybody know which wire is for the fuel pump under the glove box or which fuse ill need to tap into? Want to install a kill switch Thanks
  8. W

"Universal Rocker Style Switches" in Sprinter switch panel?

Any idea if these USB outlets will fit in the Sprinter (2007) switch panels? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076MSVQ9S/
  9. A

Matrix switch and Apple TV

Our 2018 Unity TB has a 4k HDMI 4x2 Matrix switch. Its main purpose is to allow the DVD player in the Jensen entertainment equipment or added satellite equipment (which we don't have) to be directed to the two TVs either at the same time or only to one. The Velcro tape on the bottom securing...
  10. M

Right brake light out

In the process of converting a used 2008 dodge sprinter 3500. Have a warning light whenever I depress brake pedal; the right brake light does not come on when I press the pedal. We have figured out that it is not a bulb or a fuse. Tried splicing the right wire into the left wire (tiny 18awg by...
  11. J

Master switch placement - is this correct?

Hello. Can anyone tell me if the dotted line from the charge controller in the attached diagram is placed correctly? feeding into the master on/off switch? I guess what I'm asking is.. If I need to turn off the switch to isolate my batteries, is it okay that I will be disconnecting my charge...
  12. H

A/C AND QUESTION ABOUT CONTROL SWITCH

I'm having a little trouble with A/C. Just a few questions: (1 ) What does the middle switch control (the one with a 1 on top and a 2 on bottom with snowflakes)? Pushing down 1 seems to control front A/C but it works without pushing either number. The number 2 controls back rooftop A/C, I...
  13. skyeg3

Relocating ignition?

Hey guys. This is a weird request but basically when I drive my van my leg is mashing into the key. I am disabled and I have to sit in this location in order to be functional but turning the key is really difficult and Im afraid Im going to break it off. The coolest thing I could think of would...
  14. G

2008 Sprinter switches

I have many blank switches on my dash in my 2500. I had a pioneer 920BTstereo and backup camera installed. To switch it they installed a cheap toggle in the center of my blanks. I would now like to replace it with a stock switch but a Sprinter dealer can't find switches. Any help here? I would...
  15. W

Dashboard Switches and Pinouts

Hey all I am looking at using the factory switches on my new 2013 sprinter for add on items. I so far have ordered the dual heat booster/aux switch and the rear exhaust fan switch I want to see is anyone else has switches which workin in the factory empty spots. also has anyone successfully...
  16. detroitdevo

Dashboard Rocker Switch - AUX Electronics

I want to wire up our LED Strobes to an OEM/Mercedes dashboard rocker switch like an AUX switch. I was hoping to fit it in one of the empty slots in the dash not being used instead of having the upfitter add their own non-matching aftermarket switch. Anyone done this and where could I source...

Top Bottom