fuse block

1. 0

Stalled while driving, no click start - SOLVED

Hello, This is about the 10th time I have had the no click start issue and most of the time it's something different. The first 9 times it was the actual starter x3, dead battery x2, corroded ground by the battery x1, starter relay x2, and alternator x1. This time was different and difficult...
  2. D

Fuse reference list for 2022 170 4*4??

Does anyone have a fuse reference list for a 2022 170 4*4? It is not listed anywhere in the manual (that I can find) or in fuse box of the van?? My local MB dealer is booking out into September for service and won't even confirm if they have the reference list until I bring the van in for...
  3. C

2019 Sprinter Electrical Problem

Currently getting no power at all to the van, Replaced aux battery, main batteries, and check varies fuses, relays and grounds. I'm currently testing the voltage of the wires some read 12.2v and others 9/10v. Is that supposed to be correct? Picture attached is from the box next to the battery
  4. D

Limp Mode and Generator problem

I thought I’d submit this problem to the diverse and knowledgeable readers of Sprinter Source for your comments and suggestions. While traveling in the Gold Country of California in my 2005 T1, my “Battery not being charged Indicator Lamp" came on. A well-respected Sprinter mechanic a couple of...
  5. R

Right indicator blows fuse for wiper motor...

Recent MOT failed due to hazard lights, all direction indicators and windshield wiper not working. Sure enough, fuse blown for both indicators and wiper motor (No. 6 and 9 on FB1). New fuses in, I checked the wipers and left indicator and they are worked fine. BUT, Right indicator blows fuse for...
  6. L

Remedy to sudden stall

Hello all, I'm always referencing forums for help fixing issues, so just wanted to post up my latest problem and fix. I have a 2005, 140" wb, low roof. I had been getting a U0243 code intermittently leading up to this. The night before it skipped and stuttered a few times on the road, and I...
  7. S

2002 2500 Wiring Short (s)

My 2002 Freight Liner is exhibiting the following issues: Fuse box 1: Fuse 1 blows when light switch is turned on. Fuse 9 blows when inserted. Fuse 10 blows when light switch is turned on. Fuse 11 blows when light switch is turned on and engine is running. Does not blow...
  8. VanCraig

No power to auxilliary devices (radio, etc)

I have been pulling my hair out trying to sort out why my radio has suddenly stopped working. I've made some discoveries along the way: -low voltage will stop radio from working, so I replaced the starter battery (which was necessary anyway) -both ground and positive wires have continuity from...
  9. D

Fuse Panel Removal

I have a 2004 Sprinter 2500 657,000 miles. I had the intermittent electrical problems for a while, I would hit the fuse panel like the Fonz used to hit the jukebox, and the van would start. I hit a bump and since then haven't been able to get it started. I've removed the fuse panel before and...
  10. bcman

Power Distribution Block setup

The Power Distribution block on the vehicle battery originally looked like this on my van: All fuses were bolted down underneath the cable lugs and the top bracket. This meant that if one fuse blew, I had to unscrew all 6 top nuts to remove and replace it. I decided to re-assemble it...
  11. L

Various Electrical Parts For Sale - Seattle

Electrical Parts For Sale: • Blue Sea ML-ACR, new, never used but out of original packaging: $100 SOLD • ANL Fuse Block w/ Cover & 200-amp fuse: $25 • 35-Amp Circuit Breaker: $20 SOLD • 10 stud bus bar w/ cover: $5 • 10mm single stud w/ cover: $5 • Approximately 20’ 2/0-cable: $30 SOLD • Various...
  12. theOMsound

Fuse #6 Keeps Blowing!

Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with fuse #6 - windshield wipers (and, apparently, turn signals, though not listed on the map. The hazards still work, however.) It blows immediately when you turn the wipers on, but turn signals work fine if you don't use the wipers. Of course the wiper motor...
  13. B

Replaced multi function switch and now ABS light is on

I replaced the turn signal multi function switch over the weekend and now my ABS, ESP, and ASR/BAS indicator lights are on. I disconnected the battery before changing the switch. The manual it says “if the voltage drops below 10volts these systems will be deactivated.” I am getting 12.5 volts...
  14. B

Fuse/Relay/Switch vs. Rocker & Circuit Breaker Panel

Hi Team! I'm putting together my electrical system, and was about to go down the tried and trusted route of installing a fuse box, then relay/switch systems for each of my components. But then I came across these Rocker & Circuit Breaker Switch Panels and got interested/confused. Here is the...
  15. V

No Start/Crank, no communication with ECU

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum so I just wanted to start with thanking you for all the wonderful and invaluable information that you guys create on this site. It really is what gave me the confidence to buy a sprinter van in the first place. With that said, I have an issue...
  16. skyeg3

Fuse block 2 fuse 10?

Fuse block 2 fuse 10 Does anyone know what this fuse controls? We are tracking down a massive parasitic battery drain and it is somewhere behind this circuit. It is enough to light up a test light very bright although I do not have an exact amperage draw... See attached picture. This is the...
  17. C

Center console fuse outlet for Tire Compressor

The fuse for this outlet is located in position one of the fuse box under the dash on the left front of the drivers side. How do you pull it out to check and replace? Thanks Cliff
  18. V

"start error" and fuse block

My 2005 sprinter developed the "start error" problem a few weeks ago. The WSP and ECM were both getting power and I ended up sending the WSP, ECM and keys off to SOS diagnostics. They restored software without replacing any hardware and all was good for a while. The problem has now recurred. I...

Top Bottom