winnebago

1. P

looking for a rear passenger side compartment lock

I'm a new owner of a 2006 Winnebago Navion, it came with a broken handle on the outside rear passenger side compartment ( the large one that exposes the bed when opened ). I've been to a couple dealers and scoured winnebago's site with no exact matches. The number read on the inside are 07Y...
  2. L

VS30: 2019+ FS: 2020 Winnebago Revel

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/5026324879
  3. A

VS30: 2019+ 2022 Winnebago Era for SALE $125,000, Negotiable

Hello! We are Selling our 2022 Winnebago Era Series M-70A Sprinter 4x4. We purchased the van in March 2022 and looking to sell. The van has 23,000 miles, and has no issues. The generator only has 170 hours. Open to selling all of the van accessories with the van (all accessories for dumping the...
  4. A

Preparing for winter. Newbie questions :)

Hi! We are preparing to go through our first winter in our 2022 Winnebego Era, and had some questions. We read through the manual, but didn’t seem like it gave us the most clear answers on some of our questions. Have any of you lived in your sprinter vans during the winter, where temps have...
  5. A

Shore power connection not working, generator does.

Hi! We have a 2022 Winnebego Era, and unfortunately our shore power connection isn’t working. We tested the stool power with our EMS system, and everything looks good. The LED lights on the power cable light up and the LED light on the coach outlet lights up, which is our indicator that the...
  6. A

Potential frozen water pump/fresh water line

Hello everyone! We have a 2022 Winnebago Era and have run into a slight problem. We woke up this morning and it had snowed. ? temperatures reached 15 degrees Fahrenheit, we slept with the heater on in the van. We turned on the water pump and it was making very strange noises. No water was coming...
  7. D

Method 701’s + BFGoodrich K02’s

Method 701’s with Bfgoodrich K02’s in size 245/70/17. These came off of a Winnebago Revel that I ordered. They’ve got approx 2,000 miles on them and are pretty much brand new.
  8. Madjmonkee

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - Window Shades from 2021 Revel - Phoenix, AZ

Factory front windshield cover and cabin door window shades from my 2021 Winnebago Revel / 2020 Mercedes Sprinter. Heavy duty. Magnetic. Includes storage case. Will fit any Sprinter VS30 2019+ model. Sun shades are in “like-new” condition. Excellent. Used 2-3 times only. Asking $225 + shipping
  9. M

Cabinet Veneer delamination

Just pulling our 2015 View 24J out of storage and discovered that the veneer is delaminating on the side of one of the upper cabinets, see attached picture. Has anybody else experienced this problem. The unit was under cover for the last 6 months on the Alabama gulf coast. To say this is...
  10. O

Winnebago Revel

Any opinions on Winnebago Revel https://winnebagoind.com/products/class-b/2018/revel/overview What would be a fair price on this? Pros/Cons ?
  11. B

Help Please...Installing Winegard Satellite on Navion 24m

UPDATE: We found out today that the sticker on the roof was placed in the wrong place by Winnebago. They said this has occurred on some of the 2016 Navion/View. Now we have a hole drilled into our roof in the wrong place! :( We haven't been giving any type of solution from Winnebago at this...
  12. P

2014 ERA 170x ....Sliding Door Light Bypass?

I just acquired a used 2014 ERA 170x. There are two LED lights above the doorway that turn on when you open the door and off when it's closed. This is great, unless it's the middle of the night and you want to open the door without waking your partner. Does anyone know if there's a switch which...

Top Bottom