sprinter accessories

1. P

NCV3: 2006-2018 Headliner and interior panels from 2018 passenger van, San Diego, CA

Set of headliner panels, rear interior lower panels and front lower panel from a 2018 Mercedes Passenger Sprinter van 144 wheelbase high roof. Panels and headliners were removed when new. Interior lights from the panels and foam support brackets will be included. All pieces are basically as new...
  2. C

Adventure Wagon Bunk Beds

Bump, lowered price..... Selling two bunk beds for a Sprinter Van, purchased new from Adventure Wagon, like new. Used only one time. https://adventurewagon.com/collections/beds/products/monk-bunk $950.00 each, reasonable offers only These are pretty universal, so would likely work great for...
  3. S

Sprinter Resource

Sprinter Van City 3151 North US Highway 1 Fort Pierce, FL 34946 (772) 461-2114
  4. anoldfireman

Fun Quiz Challenge! How well do you know your stuff? How many can you name?

I bet you can't get them all! Alright, I have my Sprinter and am ready for my build. I will be posting my build shortly in the appropriate forum but wanted to have a little fun. How well do you know your parts and options? I have been stockpiling for my build since I ordered my van. I ordered...
  5. S

Pacific Northwest Sprinters

Calling all Sprinter owners and prospective Sprinter buyers, My name is Mike Moser. I am the Sprinter rep for Mercedes-Benz of Tacoma. I organize a number of Sprinter meetups and events. If you would like to get involved or would like any information on Sprinters, I would be glad to help. Just...
  6. O

Sprinter aftermarket products seller RECRO GARAGE

Hi Everyone, If you are looking for Sprinter W901, Sprinter W906 or 2013 up Facelifted Sprinter parts and accessories there is a new US seller on ebay.com named RECRO GARAGE around San Francisco area offers various stainless steel and chrome plated exterior parts ( like stainless steel and...

Top Bottom