door lock

1. T

2008 Dodge Sprinter Sliding Door Issue

Hi, I recently purchased a 2008 Dodge Sprinter van and I am having a issue with the locking system for the sliding door. The door only locks from the inside manually; the handle doesn't have a key port so I can't manually lock it from the outside. The sliding door doesn't respond to the key fob...
  2. D

Key won't manually lock doors: 2003 Dodge Sprinter

Hello once again, Recently, I started noticing lots of resistance when using my keys to unlock my doors manually (remote locking system has been broken for a long time). All doors require lots of pressure to turn the key, and the rear door doesn't lock at all. When I turn the key, I worry that...
  3. mentorman

Fixed: 2007 Drivers side Door lock mechanism key doesn't work

Hi, I'm having problems disassembling the drivers door lock. 2007 Dodge 2500 144 LWB. The key would not work to lock/unlock but the remote and the push button both work. I have the panels off and I can see the mechanism, but unsure how to remove the handle and lock from the door. A schematic...
  4. M

2010 Sprinter Rear Door - Cable Question

Hi there, been having run sorting out the rear door locks and hinges that were removed from my van when an electric door and wheel chairlift were installed, which i have now removed. I have worked out most of the issues, with some help from this forum - yay! I have one final question...
  5. D

Another Lock Mystery

New to the forum and T1Ns! I've search all the threads I can find and can't get a clear answer here. My 05 Sprinter does the typical "door ajar sequence" when I press the fob lock button. all the doors lock EXCEPT the passenger door. So, I have tried manually locking the passenger door with the...
  6. L

Newbie who needs to repair and improve the locking mechanisms in a 06 Dodge Sprinter...

I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Passenger Van. 1. The rear doors do not seem to close properly. The rear door locks do not respond to the remote key fob or the central lock switch. It only locks and unlocks manually. 2. The sliding door gets caught when fully opened and I have to...
  7. E

Trouble closing sliding door

I have a 2005 T1N cargo van with a sliding door. When I bought it, a couple of the rollers were damaged (or partially missing) so the door wiggled and didn't close smoothly. I bought the replacement rollers and installed them. Now the door rolls pretty smoothly, but it won't latch closed if I...
  8. bcman

Power Door Lock Mystery

In December I added a Viper alarm and remote start system to the van. I used Skydiver007's method to tap into the door lock relays in the CTM, and was able to control the power door locks with the Viper fobs. Everything was working fine until this summer, when the locks started acting up...
  9. J

Drivers Door Lock -- only! -- all others work with Remote

Hi all, I have a 2007 NCV3 motorhome conversion that is having a strange locking problem. One day I was sitting in the van reading, engine off, and the locks suddenly started freaking out, locking and unlocking, for no apparent reason that I am aware of. At the end of it although the locks...
  10. A

What is this thing I found loose in the cargo door?

Hi, We're converting our 2012, 313cdi to a camper and are in the process of insulating. I took off the grey liner from the cargo doors to access the spaces to insulate. While checking the area so I don't damage or interfere with the rear door latch assembly, I found this component (ZGS006) loose...
  11. D

Disable auto door lock on Dodge 2500 2006

I'd like to know how to disable the feature that locks the doors when the sprinter is STARTED. I've seen a post about sprinters that lock when the it starts rolling, but mine locks when it is started. Very annoying at times. The post about the "rolling lock" talked about cycling the key 4...
  12. vanski

rear door won't shut seal properly

2004 140 Hello community. Well here I am, definitely a Sprinter newbie. I've don a ton of work without having to consult all of you fine folks but now I'm at my wits end. Until yesterday I would have to slam the rear door to get it to shut, seal, correctly thus lock correctly. As of today the...
  13. B

Fuse location on 2008 Navion iq

The motorhome entry door has a lock that used to work on the remote that would also unlock the cab doors. I think there is a fuse somewhere that may have burned out but can not find it among the multitude of fuses. Any idea where I might look? Thanks, Gene

Top Bottom