compressor

1. abiss

T1N Air Compressor recommendations / Alternator Options

Hey, looking into installing an Air Compressor into my T1N. Seems like most bang for Buck option is Smittybilt 2781 (5.64cfm for ~$220). Any other recommendations I should look at? I believe the compressor is rated for 45amps at 13.5V. I’m not sure what the stock alternator supplies but would...
  2. M

ARB compressor install video?

Anyone able to find an install video on this? I’ve done 98% of my 2020 build on my own usually using videos and then just applying my own know how. Electrical isn’t my strength. easy to install the ARB but wiring it from under the hood to the battery (or is there a terminal under the hood)...
  3. K

NCV3: 2006-2018 Free to home: auxiliary AC compressor and bracket in Greensboro NC

I've got a factory aux AC compressor/mounting bracket/hardware off of a 2009 3.0l. I personally never used it and have no idea of its operational condition. Located in Greensboro NC, but I can ship it if you want to send me a UPS label.
  4. S

Auxiliary Compressor Upfit Bracket 2007

Year; 2007 Chassis; 906.655 Engine; 642.993 I want to say I know this information is in this forum but I have searched every where I think it should be with no luck. A few years back I learned of the 642 engine having via a factory additional a/c bracket with idler pulley, belt shock, belt, etc...
  5. T

AC diagnosis

Well just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Took my 2006 Sprinter 2500 to a garage the other day. The AC was not working. I was told that the Compressor and the Controller were bad. NOT buying that they both were bad and the $1200 bill they were trying to con me out of I decided to do my own...
  6. V

For Sale:Utah - X11 Air Conditioning Rooftop Package

Continuing the (long, long) process of converting a 2016 2500 Passenger Van 144 highroof w/20k miles. One of the first parts to come off was the Roof Mounted Air Conditioning Unit. Tough call, as it worked exceptionally well. Super Cold. However, needed more the roof space and the headroom...
  7. W

12v Fridge Compressor Won't Kick On Even With Full Batteries

Hi all. I'm running a Whynter FM-45G fridge connected to 200ah of house batteries and 200w of solar. During the day, when I'm getting sun and the batteries are running a surface charge of 13.0v or more, the fridge works great. When the batteries come down to what I understand is an actual full...
  8. S

Sprinter Parts - All years, multiple parts

Sprinter Parts - All years, multiple parts, everything you could possibly need for your sprinter.
  9. S

New 2007 Sprinter Cargo (ex-FedEx) owner, need advice/help.

I am new to owning one of these vans. Within 100 miles of buying a former 2007 Freightliner FEDEX cargo van, the AC compressor pulley came apart. See attached picture. The AC is/was working fine. We had a tapping sounds coming from under the hood and the previous owner said it was a...
  10. I

i need an engine driven comnpressor and mount plate for reefer system.

I have an 06 sprinter with a ThermoKing V300. I need the compressor and mount plate. Mine has been removed.
  11. M

weight distribution in 2500 140in high roof

I am looking to set up a T1N for mobile equipment repair. I would like to install a gas powered air compressor (about 400lb), toolbox with tools (1000lb) and misc cabinet with parts (600lb). What is the proper weight distribution? I am thinking of mounting the air compressor above the left...
  12. J

2002 freightliner Sprinter-secondary a/c bracket breaks

I have a 2002 Freightliner Sprinter 2500. The bracket that supports the secondary(Rear) A/C compressor has broken. After a lot of leg work I have come to find out from our Freightliner dealer that back in those days they had Carrier install the secondary a/c units including the bracket...

Top Bottom