smog

1. D

CA Smog Check and Trackers?

Hi there, I have a delivery company and a few 2019 2500s. We're having to take them in for their smog tests, but everywhere we go, the vans seem to be crashing the testing center's computers. My drivers are saying that the test gets to about 99% and then just crashes. We've gone several...
  2. P

2003-2004 Smog Test Issues / OBD issues

I just bought a 2003 2500 in Texas and drove it home to California. When I tried to have it smogged the technician couldn't get the van to communicate with the OBD II computer (on-board diagnostics), and so I was failing smog because of connectivity issues. I brought the van to a smog referee...
  3. T

2004 CA Smog Legal?

Hello Forum, First, thank you forum for your amazing knowledge base and willingness to help others/read these newbie posts! I'm negotiating to purchase a used 2004 118. It is located in Montana and I'm in California. The vehicle has recently been thru major surgery for Black Death and the...
  4. A

scan tool

im looking for a new scan tool possibly a Mercedes one just for sprinter is anyone knows someone or anyone that wants to sell them lmk asap thanks :rad::smirk::shhh::professor::2cents::2cents::2cents:
  5. A

converter issue

hi i own a repair shop service a lot of sprinter i have a customer with a 2011 MB sprinter 2500 3.0L 339k miles on it Ive replaced all exhaust temp Nox o2 sensors everything and the converter from Mercedes Ive replaced the converter 6 times already and im at wits with this thing ive recoded...
  6. T

2004 failed smog

went to take my 2004 t1n to get it smogged in California and it would not pass because the EGR showed it was not ready in the readiness monitors, all the other monitors were good. it has 335k miles and only recently I changed the glow plugs and controller before the test. It stalls...

Top Bottom