dealer

1. B

Sprinter Master Tech

Hello everyone I am posting an informational post. I just wanted to share with the forum that I am a Master Sprinter Tech with Mercedes Benz of Bedford Ohio. I have recently received this achievement and looking to share with anyone that is in the north east Ohio area or passing through that if...
  2. DFALT

Fuel Filter Drama

A few days ago, the dealership contacted me and made baseless accusations of me tampering with the fuel filter on the van after they initially replaced it THEMSELVES (Jan 15th), simply because I had taken a hard look underneath the hood, due to the fume coming through the cabin filter. Despite a...
  3. BrianME

Walters Mercedes Riverside,CA

I’ve noticed more often then not, the dealership is recommending services for my van that i do not need. I purchased new tires from Americas tire company 2 months ago, and when I brought my van in for service they recommended new tires. I replaced my own brakes, and they are recommending new...
  4. M

REPAIRS: Dealer loyal? Or do you guys use local mechanic shops?

Would love to hear from the forum.. do you ONLY bring your vehicle to dealers or do you consider dealer service shops to be pointless overcharging? Obviously for hyper specific repairs that require Mercedes techs or OEM parts it's one thing.. But have you found local shops do a good enough job...
  5. Overland Gear Guy

Coffee, Cookies, Convo and Cool Vans - Open House

If your in Utah December 7th >>> Stop by for Coffee and Cookies You don’t want to miss this! Come: - Enjoy some coffee (or hot cocoa) and cookies - Converse with cool folks - Touch and feel the latest and greatest products and see where the Overland Gear Guy manufacturing magic happens -...
  6. gmmotors

Holiday Specials @gmmotorsny

Hi my name is David I am the sales manager at GM Motors inc. We are currently running a holiday promotion on all our vehicles. We are offering $1,000 dollars cash allowance with the purchase of a 2 or 3 year service contract at our dealership. We keep a wide variety of Sprinters, Transits...
  7. J

FL price - too good to be true?

I am looking at a 2013 Freightliner 144" high top with 55k miles listed at $24k, which seems too good to be true. The dealer is telling me it is in perfect condition and everything works. It has a clean carfax, no accidents reported. Photos look clean and show no damage. It is located out of...
  8. N

Anyone got a service or dealer they like in Bloominton, IN?

:idunno:has CEL on want it checked out also made road ready for travel:idunno:
  9. S

What to pay for a New Sprinter

I am currently looking to buy a New 2014 Sprinter 3500 Cargo Van. I was wondering what others have paid. I know it depends on options. I was just wondering if you are having to pay sticker price or how much of a discount below sticker I expect to get from dealers. I live in Iowa and dont have...
  10. J

Dealer installed options?

Does anyone know if the high idle and aux. battery are available as "dealer installed" options? I am about to pull the trigger on a 2013 if I can find one with these options. So far I haven't found one. I will have to talk with a dealer this week. If the dealer can do these installs, it sure...

Top Bottom