espar

1. C

VS30: 2019+ NEW Eberspacher Espar Airtronic S2 D2 L diesel heater, Install Kit, Easy Star Pro timer, Floor plate

I'm selling a brand new Eberspacher Espar Airtronic S2 D2 L 12V 2.2kW 7500BTU diesel heater. Also included is the EasyStart PRO 7 Day Timer with diagnostic, floor mounting plate, and full install kit (see photos). I bought all of this thinking I was going to build a diesel sprinter and then...
  2. P

Another Espar Issue

I have a not-quite 2-year-old Espar S2D2. It has worked very well for most of the time I've had it, until about 2 months ago. A few times I've woken in the middle of the night and the heater is revved up and is louder than normal. In the couple of times that happened it doesn't turn off once...
  3. PearceHD

Retrofit Erberspacher (Espar) D5WS for NCV3

Hi All, I'm mainly creating this thread to document and gain assistance for retrofitting the D5WS Hydronic Diesel heater to NCV3 Sprinters. I'm fitting one as an engine heater because we plan on going skiing in the Alps and venturing into the Arctic Circle in Finland/Norway. Things to note or...
  4. RVBarry

Diesel hydronic heater squealing noise?

Hi, my H12 Webasto coolant heater/booster makes an awful squealing noise, briefly. It did it in January for several seconds before stopping. Today (with ice water on the ambient temp sensor), it did it again for a couple seconds, stopped, and again for a couple seconds. I'll try to record it...
  5. G

Espar Airtronic D2 Diesel Madness

I installed this Espar heater in 2016 into a 2016 MB Sprinter 4x4 diesel model. I have done regular maintenance on it annually. It was working fine in Oct 2023. About 2 weeks ago, it wouldn't start, totally dead, no fuel pump clicking, no fan noise or movement, no fuel pump clicking. Just the...
  6. C

Espar 2kw or 4kw for sprinter 170 extended?

Seeing most people going for 2kw but Esparparts.com recommending going for 4kw given size and winter camping needs. Reading online people say opposite things so wondering if anyone here with a 170 extended has installed 2kw or 4kw and can advise if 4kw is really needed for winter camping in the...
  7. C

Espar M2 or M3 under passenger seat?

Has anyone been able to fit an M2 or M3 Espar heater under sprinter passenger seat? by dimensions should fit but wondering if will have enough clearance front and back as well as duct turning radius if needed.
  8. P

Espar Hydronic heater install. 2023 Diesel.

Hello all, 1)Does anyone have photos video or a link to an Espar Hydronic heater in. 2023 Diesel. I don't want mess anything up because of some model specific quirk that I don't know about. 2) Can I use the existing coolant pump instead of the Espar pump, or should I use both? Peace, Peter
  9. LowBudgetT1N

Front end damage to espar

Hey all, I hit a deer and ordering parts for the repair. There's a switch on the front of my espar heater. It looks like a collision or roll over switch. It was damaged and I need to replace it. Does anyone know what the part number is?
  10. B

Espar parts

See pictures. Never used. $200+ shipping
  11. P

Espar - Mounting Bracket For EasyStart 7-day Timer

I have an EasyStart 7-day Timer controller for my Espar but do not having the mounting bracket for the controller. A couple questions- 1. How does the controller attach to the bracket? Does it snap-in and is thus removable? Or is it a more permanent attachment? 2. Anybody know where to get a...
  12. G

Cold Call - Pun Intended!

Hi there, Yes, I know… Another Espar D2 question??!! My apologies up front, but, please, hear me out. I’m in the infancy of a camper build on my 2022 144” 4x4. I’ve recently physically mounted my Espar D2 heater under the passenger seat, run the fuel line, and run the wiring harnesses. My...
  13. A

Espar D2 Airtronic Diesel Heater w/ HAK

Was going to use this in a future build, but decided to travel in my van for the next two years, so no good collecting dust in my garage. It what’s been installed before, so it has been used but in complete working condition. Espar D2 Airtronic Diesel Heater with high altitude kit (already...
  14. K

Victron Multiplus 3000 - 24v (Columbus, OH) (Sold)

Looking to sell or possibly trade (for other needed van build parts - Espar Airtronic, Isotemp, etc.) a new in box Victron Multiplus 3000 (24v).
  15. J

Installation instructions for the espar high altitude kit with the Easy Start PRO

Can someone point me to a video or installation instructions for the espar high altitude kit with the Easy Start PRO? Thank you, John
  16. G

H2 Service for Espar?

My Espar fan is turning on but no heat is coming out and the panel is displaying an H2 Service message. Can anybody help with what to do here? Thanks!
  17. S

Espar d2 temp sensor issue

Hi all, Having an issue with my espar d2 heater. I have had it for about a year, it’s been great. But recently the temp sensor, a wired unit that I have set up “mid van” is not reading the temp correctly. It will sometimes be 30 in the van and it will read (on the easy start select) as 58, or it...
  18. I

Espar S2 D2L (New England)

Location - CT, USA. Can deliver within CT/MA/RI/NH Contact Info - Text or PM Price - 400 Basically brand new Espar S2 D2l with Easystart Pro Controller. Also have unused parts from install. Purchased from esparparts in USA. Installed it in November 2021 and it ran issue free for about a...
  19. cometman

Espar D5E secondary thermostat

I am running the d5e hydronic heater, with the easy start pro controller and would like to hook up another thermostat to control the heater. My need for another thermostat is because I would like to program the heater to kick on at a certain minimum room temperature, as well as tie into my home...
  20. N

Hydronic and Airtronic to One Easy Start Pro Controller

I was looking for the information on how to do this and found diddly squat. When looking through Eberspacher's documentation it is mentioned multiple times that you can tie in 2 heaters in multiple configurations to an easy start pro controller. In fact if you navigate to the documentation for...

Top Bottom