passenger seat

1. C

Espar M2 or M3 under passenger seat?

Has anyone been able to fit an M2 or M3 Espar heater under sprinter passenger seat? by dimensions should fit but wondering if will have enough clearance front and back as well as duct turning radius if needed.
  2. P

2023 Passenger seat removal. 170 diesel. ABS

I am looking to maximize my cargo space for working as an expediter. I want to make a small sleeping platform where the passenger seat is. I have ordered a resistor that will fool the computer in thinking the airbag is there. (MEETOOT 2pc universal car SRS Airbag simulator tester fault...
  3. I

VS30: 2019+ Two passenger seat for van

2 person bench seat by FMS Eleganza. in excellent condition carefully removed from a 2019 Sprinter and ready for your conversion van or vehicle. Black leatherette. Comparable to the 2 Person Bench Seat sold on TitanDIYkits website (for $2295). Fully DOT approved (with proper installation of...
  4. O

NCV3: 2006-2018 Driver and Passenger Seats

Selling factory leatherette, heated seats with airbags and arm rests from a 2015 170 after replacing them a free years ago with Scheel-Mann seats. I have kept hold of them as finding factory seats is near impossible, but it is time to let them go. They were removed from factory swivel bases...
  5. B

NCV3: 2006-2018 Front Seats

For sale; Driver and Passenger seats and pedestals. Excellent condition, from a low mileage NCV3 van Black trim and Grey, headrests, armrests, lumbar and full recline
  6. P

NCV3: 2006-2018 2017 Sprinter Back Seats For Sale, not include tracks

3 seater,back, passenger seat in good condition. Selling for $275
  7. G

NCV3: 2006-2018 3 and 4 Seat Sprinter benches available in So Cal

I've got a 3 seater and a 4 seater available from my 2015 Passenger. In great shape, and stored for the last 2 years. $150 each or best offer I've also got tracks if needed at $200 for a set (only selling these with the seat) Tough to price this all out with such a varsity of prices online...
  8. T

Double passenger seatbelt access - reel stuck

Hi, I have double passenger seat installed, with central seatbelt and cupholder. The reel is stuck. How do I got about accessing the reel mechanism? The whole seat is upholstered so access seems nearly impossible... any ideas very welcome! removing the seast is not an option really as I have...
  9. brownvan

AGM Battery & Diesel Heater Under Passenger Seat

Thought I would start a thread on this project since others may benefit. Below are some photos of the current setup in the passenger seat pedestal where I have installed a Webasto Airtop 2000 ST diesel heater and a Group 31 135 Ah AGM battery along with a remote battery switch (Blue Sea RBS)...
  10. O

T1N: 1994-2006 WTB Tn1 passenger seat base

Anyone have a spare tn1 passenger seat base. With or without swivel.
  11. T

T1N: 1994-2006 Front Passenger Seat Excellent Condition - PHX

I have a front passenger seat for a T1N sprinter in excellent condition, no rips, tears, stains. Has seat belt attached. Non sliding Pedestal Base w/ reclining seat Pickup only Phoenix AZ. Price negotiable, just need to get rid of it.
  12. T

T1N front passenger seat excellent condition - PHX

Recently tried to purchase a new passenger seat off of Ebay for my 2005 Sprinter (wanted one with a slider so that swivel could turn a full 180deg). Seat that was sent was a non slider, seller issued a full refund but now I am stuck with an extra passenger seat. Anyone in the Pheonix area or...
  13. P

NCV3: 2006-2018 Sprinter Bench Seats For Sale - LV, NV area

I have both 3 and 4 seater available $500 each out of my 2018 Passenger. Used for about 2 months until build out started. I am located in Las Vegas NV.
  14. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Mercedes Sprinter passenger 3-seater bench Long Island, New York $1,599

Three seater bench in passenger first row narrow. Seat arm rests on left and right side. $1599 OBO. Can make your cargo van a legal passenger van and lower insurance costs! Perfect condition. I am converting my van into an RV so I don't need them. Recently removed from van and stored in...
  15. S

Mercedes Sprinter passenger 3-seater bench Long Island, New York

Three seater bench in passenger first row narrow. Seat arm rests on left and right side. $1599 OBO. Can make your cargo van a legal passenger van and lower insurance costs! Perfect condition. I am converting my van into an RV so I don't need them. Recently removed from van and stored in...
  16. S

NCV3: 2006-2018 Wanted 144 Headliner Panel & Front Passenger Base and Seat

Does anyone in CA have a 144 Headliner panel i could buy? Thanks! Also looking for front passenger base box with seat. Removed my two seat box/bench. Sprinter 2017 144. Santa Barbara, CA.
  17. F

OEM 3 Person Passenger Seat

OEM 3 person Passenger Seat taken from a 2011 2500. Includes base plates. Located in Isanti, MN. $650.00. You pick up.
  18. P

WTB: NCV3 Double Front Passenger Seat

Looking to buy or trade for NCV3 Double Front Passenger Seat. Located in NJ.
  19. P

Auxiliary Battery

Battery location beneath passenger seat -- what battery is generally used in this location? Needs to fit - 6 3/4 height, 13 inches long and approximately 8 inches wide. I tried to use a similar battery as in the rear port-side.
  20. S

For trade or sale: NCV3 double passenger seat with pull-down console

After five months of searching we finally picked up our 2011 170WB Sprinter! So excited. :cheers: We found a bench seat in the front passenger side, and while they're super nice and functional, we'd rather go for the traditional passenger bucket seat instead to add swivel. They're in really...

Top Bottom