floor

1. M

Deep clean OEM floor or cover up the smell?

Hi there, I have a NCV3 with the OEM plywood flooring. The previous owner was a company that cuts stone countertops (with water jet) and delivers them for installations. When I got the van, there were concrete residues on the floor that I cleaned with concrete dissolvers. I also poured water...
  2. S

VS30: 2019+ New Factory Flooring from 2022 Mercedes Sprinter 144WB VS30

Flooring for Mercedes Sprinter 144WB Converted the inside of my 2022 Sprinter Cargo Van. Brand new. Been sitting in my garage and never used. Comes with aluminum trim pieces. Part numbers on the label for reference: A91068424007M38 A91068425007M38
  3. R

SOLD: Sprinter 144 Van Floor

OEM Mercedes-Benz plastic floor. Paid $180 a month or so ago, but ended up going a different route and now we're selling for $75.
  4. N

Shower Pan Install

Hi everyone, I ordered a custom stainless steel shower pan with pitches to the drain (pictured). I’m having trouble finding any installs where people do not have a pan with a flat bottom. The pan manufacture recommends outlining the bottom of the pan with 2” wide by 1/4” high strips of...
  5. kenyonsalo

VS30: 2019+ 2023 Factory Floor 170 Ext (Dually)

2023 Factory Floor 170 Ext (Dually) - $100 Less than 400 miles. Blue painters tape in spots from floor layout. Comes with all mounting hardware (D-Rings...etc) Pick up only (Superior, CO)
  6. N

Finished Flooring Options

Hi all - having trouble deciding between 2tec2 and Lonseal for my finished floor. Any feedback on either of these? With 2tec2, mostly concerned about cleaning it. With lonseal, mostly concerned with scuffing Thanks in advance!
  7. jensen43

VS30: 2019+ Bench seats, rails, and floor for passenger van

Set of three original bench seats from a 2019 VS30 sprinter van in nearly new condition. They were removed along with the original floor and tracks to build out my camper. Seat belts, tracks, floor and hardware are included. Located in Arcata (north CA coast) $800 obo
  8. N

Fixing Floor Creak

Hello all - working on converting a 2023 AWD Sprinter and running into an issue with the floor. We are using factory floor with 3/4” aluminum square tubing furring strips glued to high spots underneath floor, with double-sided scrim Thinsulate between the tubing. Factory floor is secured with...
  9. C

VS30: 2019+ High-End Sprinter Van Components/ Kits (SoCal Pick-Up Only)

Do to unforeseen circumstances I am willing to part with some kits that I can no longer install in the near future, All kits below are originally for a 170 Sprinter (If the Item isn't marked sold its still available) Pretty much everything you need to get solid foundation going, - Van Life...
  10. Routed_Wild

VS30: 2019+ CNC Cut Sprinter Products (Subfloors/Wall Panels/Ceiling)

Hello! I purchased a 23' Sprinter and have a CNC machine at our shop, so I decided to start designing products for my van and in the process sell the items too. I currently offer subfloors, wall panels and ceilings. Hopefully more products in the future, I would like to provide a cheaper...
  11. J

Sweet spot for floor L-Track in garage?

Hey all, I'm adding two 45" pieces of L-Track running E-W in my garage floor. I plan to use them to mount mountain bikes and then, eventually up to a 60" slide out drawer. Is there a "sweet spot" that offers flexibility that I don't even know about right now. For example, if I install one...
  12. O

VS30: 2019+ Composite floor 170 wheelbase

Composite (not wood floor) from new 170 sprinter van. Excellent condition. Also have the black plastic liner that covers the sliding door entry for this floor. $100
  13. O

VS30: 2019+ Factory floor 144 Cargo

Floor that we removed in order to Install a Smartfloor. Floor is in excellent condition. $150
  14. D

NCV3: 2006-2018 FREE: OEM 2011 144" rear floors

Both OEM rear floor panels from a 2011 NCV3 2500 144" wheelbase. Replaced these with my own flooring design years ago, and I need to get the original parts out of the shop within the next month. If nobody wants them, they'll be going to the dump some time in February or March. Pick up at my shop...
  15. J

VS30: 2019+ WTB: Wood Floor with D-rings - Bay Area

Hello, I am looking for an OEM wood floor with D-rings. It cannot have the holes cut for factory L-track installed in the floor. Preference is for a 170wb, but 144wb would work as well. Willing to drive within a few hours of Bay Area & Lake Tahoe. Looking to spend around $200, but shoot your...
  16. KayakAnt

NCV3: 2006-2018 Floor for 144WB

This is the corrugated plastic floor from a 2012 NCV3 Sprinter 2500 van with the 144 wheel base. Local pick-up only.
  17. D

Does anyone have factory Floor Pucks?

I am looking to see if anyone has some extra pucks that are recessed into the stock van floor? I DO NOT need the D-mount. Just the recessed puck. If you have a full set I would be willing to buy them or pay for the shipping. Thank you.
  18. P

2006 2500 Tall Roof - Floor

I am about to finish the build out my 2006 2500 high roof. It has an Espar D2. Given that I'm 6'2", preserving interior space is a priority, but I also want to keep weight low and not to be uncomfortable at temps in the 20s if possible. My current plan for the floor is to use Thinsulate...
  19. georgeSJC

VS30: 2019+ SOLD - 2022 VS30 144 WB Floor - New - Orange County - $400

***Item has sold*** For sale, VS30 2022 144 wheelbase OEM floor. Pulled from new vehicle, days after purchase. Includes hardware, D-rings etc. Location is in south Orange County. Please send any questions if needed. $400 Thanks!
  20. B

Null

Testing

Top Bottom