seats

1. I

WTB 2 passenger rear seats

Looking for rear seats with brackets. I currently have a cargo T1N so I could feasibly adapt anything to fit. Located in Milwaukee, WI.
  2. O

VS30: 2019+ 2021 and 2023 Sprinter front seats driver/passenger side $800 per set MURRIETA CA

We have a total of 4 factory leatherette powered seats. 2 driver, 2 passenger. 1 set was removed from a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter, 2,000 miles. 1 set was removed from a 2023 Mercedes Sprinter, 5,000 miles. They were replaced with Scheelman seats. Passenger seats will need occupancy sensor. All...
  3. R

Cargo Van bench seat installation

I was unfortunately unable to purchase a 2024 170 wheel base Crew or Passenger van with an AC unit when I ordered in October last year. I purchased two rows of 3 person benches from Mercedes dealership. I am looking if anybody has some good resources on how to get these things installed the best...
  4. K

VS30: 2019+ 2022 (VS30/W907) Mercedes Sprinter heated/memory seats

This is a set of electric seats with memory and heating from a 2022 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 4x4. The seats are in great condition, have armrests, and also come with seat covers, which have been used since day one. They have less than 10k miles on them and look like new. Please note, the...
  5. kenyonsalo

VS30: 2019+ 2023 Leatherette Front Seats

Sprinter Front Seats Selling - Brand new front seats (2023). Driver and Passenger Gray Leatherette 400 Miles total Power Adjustments, Airbag, Heat, Inboard Arm Rest, Leg Extension… Missing - 2x seat belt buckles, 1x passenger weight sensor, 2x yellow sensor wire harness female bracket, 8x...
  6. J

Smart Track Smart Seats

Looking for (3) smart seats. Smart Seat M1 Easy XL preferred. Located in Seattle so OR or WA locations are best Thank you
  7. S

Sold Recliner Seats for Van Conversation, San Diego, CA

2011-2020 Toyota Sienna Recliners Second Row Pulled out Light Gray Leather Two (2) Sienna recliner seats-Great for camper van conversation. Custom fabricated seat mounts that bolt into floor. Great design. Very comfortable. Minimal usage of seats. Original owner didn’t use these seats...
  8. kenyonsalo

VS30: 2019+ New Driver/Passenger Leatherette Seats

Selling - 2x brand new front seats (2023). Driver and Passenger Gray Leatherette 400 Miles total Power Adjustments, Airbag, Heat, Inboard Arm Rest, Leg Extension, Missing - 2x seat belt buckles, 1x passenger weight sensor, 2x yellow sensor wire harness female bracket, 8x mounting hardware...
  9. B

VS30: 2019+ Factory seats and swivels and base mashup

prefer to sell altogether will not separate at this time. Parts listed are all driver and passenger side front. * factory low seat base in black from vs30 * factory swivels top half from ncv3 bolted onto bottom half from vs30 * factory heated seats with roadtrek leather covers with airbags ***...
  10. O

T1N: 1994-2006 Upgraded Driver seat for t1n

Last year I upgraded my seats to scheelmann seats. So my old seats are no longer needed. These are faux leather seats that came from some other german vehicle and look nice with no tears. Lots of adjustability for lumbar, seat height, and neck. These are currently stored in my storage unit...
  11. S

3rd Man Seats for 2005 T1N Dodge Sprinter

Hello all, We need to install a third seat in the middle of our cab in order to travel with our child. We have been researching all the different sources for aftermarket seats but a lot of the online sites seem like a crapshoot. Does anyone have recommendations for sourcing third man seats? Or...
  12. G

Sold 2 Person Bench Seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts (MD/DC/VA)

Hi all - selling a converted 2-seater bench seat (converted from 3-seater) with rails and bolts. The seat is in very good overall condition, may just need a good cleaning. Seatbelts work as expected. Zip code location: 20735 Can deliver within DMV area (reasonable distance), or meet up if...
  13. M

NCV3: 2006-2018 SOLD: Driver and Double Passenger Seats

What you get: Driver’s Seat: (seatbelt buckle removed) Passenger Seat: double seat (one seatbelt buckle removed) on a swivel, plus the double pedestal base. We used the same swivel base that Greg Virgoe used in his van build. Both seats have airbags in them, but you don’t have to wire them in...
  14. H

VS30: 2019+ SOLD- 2022 3-person reclining Bench and Mounts / Hardware- Central Connecticut

I have a 3-person reclining bench for sale with mounts and hardware. I think it's ridiculous how much these things are listed on ebay for. I am asking $1,000 for everything but the price is negotiable. I would prefer not to have to figure out shipping if at all possible. I would actually prefer...
  15. rpere92064

Sprinter bench seat (3-person)

For sale I have a 3 person seat in great condition, no tears or stains - leatherette - Came out of a 2022 sprinter that only has 3000 miles, so not much used on these, but I believe is an older gen type of seats. DM me if you are interested. I'm in Socal north of San Diego
  16. P

VS30: 2019+ New 2 Person Bench Seat For Sale

Hey Peeps - We have a 2 person bench seat we're not using as we thought we would - in like new condition as it's been out of the van and under a sheet. They are incredibly comfortable, well made, with full chest/lap belt. It was part of our build through Titan Vans in North Boulder, CO --...
  17. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 3 seater bench seat (06-08)

These things have been sitting in my garage for a couple years now. In perfect working condition, no rust or tears.
  18. C

Need ideas for 3rd seat for occasional use (removable or fold-away), not jump seat

we Have a 2019 2500 170 high ceiling sprinter. We’ve done the basics - energy (solar, shore), heater, ceiling vents, insulation. We use it for camping and outdoor rec, meaning we want to be able to throw a couple kayaks in the back. So we’ve kept the inside open; roll up mattresses, luggable...
  19. T

WTB T1N Bench Seats

Looking for 2 and 3 seat benches for T1N, as well as floor mounting brackets.
  20. G

NCV3: 2006-2018 Sprinter Bench Seat and Mounts for Sale (NV3) - Fits 2006 to 2018

Bench seats for an NV3 Sprinter Passenger Van. 2- 3 seat benches 2- 4 seat benches Update March 10, 2023: 1- 4 seat bench left $200 each or best offer with mounting tracks. Black leather. In good condition. Great for chopping down to a two seater if you don't need a 3 or 4 seat bench.

Top Bottom