ball joint

1. freedom.machine

Ball Joint Help - Tire Wear

Hello, I Started to notice some extreme tread cupping happening on the entire width of my passenger tire. Along with that, on the highway, my sprinter feels a bit like it's floating to the left and right in the front end which causes some white knuckle driving conditions. After some...
  2. P

Vermonters! HELP! inspection station recs?

Hi all, Our van failed inspection at Vermont Tire on Ball joints. After some quick research I found this is likely an erroneous diagnosis. Then brought the van to the only sprinter dealer in Northern VT, Charlebois, just had them inspect ball joints...same thing. they actually recommended full...
  3. M

Ball joint

I'm in the midst of getting my 07' Sprinter inspected and the mechanic said I need a new front right lower ball joint. I searched this forum and found this thread (https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?p=133209#poststop) that talks about ball joints on T1N's being replaced too...
  4. M

Front auspension "gasp" sound?

Hi, My 2010's making some sound when I go over undulating pavement or speed bumps... It's like a rebound "gasp" sound of the shock. Like air or hydraulic fluid of the shock. I notice it mostly on the right side, not the driver side. Does anyone else notice this? Is this sound normal or...

Top Bottom