edc

1. H

SprintShift issues and EDC Light

Hi, I have recently purchased a 2001 413CDI Sprinter (motorhome) and after doing about 3000km it has started misbehaving. After driving for a couple of hours, the transmission moved from Auto (A) to manual (display shows what ever gear it was in). Attempts to shift back in the auto have no...
  2. S

2004 308 CDI EDC Light and Knocking

Hi all, To start, I am not an experienced mechanic but my sprinter has been having issues which I have been told will cost lots to diagnose so I would like to at least rule out everything which could be wrong myself (any and all help greatly appreciated) I have a lovely little Mercedes...
  3. Andy at Focallocal

I had a engine coolant warning, ignored it for 2 days as busy and not driving much. Now i have a fuel pressure warning, EDC and limp home

Also the Engine Coolant warning is gone Change the coolant for sure, i was just wondering if it sounds like ignoring it has messed the engine up and the issue has progressed to something more serious. My EDB2 scanner sees no error codes at all and sending a reset code seems to turn the EDB...
  4. M

First Transmission,then edc light, now no start HELP!!

Little help please legends, this is cooking my brain and I'm ready to torch this thing. timeline bought 03 mob ex Australian ambulance been sitting 4 years and just had sprintshift replaced 2 tanks of fuel later wouldn't change gears automatically but would change up manually and back down...
  5. Andy at Focallocal

EDC, Fuel System warning lights and intermittant limp home

I was on a long drive the other day and the EDC light came on, and since then comes on every time I turn the key. The next day the fuel management system light came on as soon as it reached 2k revs and the van went into limoy home mode. My Autotool EBD2 scanner isn't showing any errors at all...
  6. Andy at Focallocal

EDC, Fuel System warning lights and limp home

I was on a long drive the other day and the EDC light came on, and since then comes on every time I turn the key. The next day the fuel management system light came on as soon as it reached 2k revs and the van went into limoy home mode. My Autotool EBD2 scanner isn't showing any errors at all...
  7. O

Important notice, considering the EDC faults!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum as a user, but have been reading and looting a lot of helpful information from here, during the past few years. One issue, that got me to register over, was EDC-faults. We started having those problems in our company with our 901 - 904 models, no matter the...
  8. Andy at Focallocal

ocassional EDC light, even more occasional check oil light

Hi, i was wondering if someone would recognise this occasionally on starting my EDC light comes on and stays on until i next turn the engine off. this happens maybe 5% of the time on a warm day. 80% of the time on a cold day. perhaps 2% of the time i also get a check oil light. the van runs...
  9. Andy at Focallocal

By chance, anyone here live in Warclaw, Poland? - trying to drive to Vietnam on WVO

Hello all. i'm trying to drive to Vietnam on WVO. i've been around Spain, Italy and up to Poland - but have never quite got the van running properly - its been a constant struggle to keep it going. its just broken down outside Warclaw and is not sounding like starting again any time soon. i...
  10. Andy at Focallocal

New WVO Convert, EDC Warning Light and power loss - Road Trip London2Vietnam

Hi, i just finished a 2 tank WVO (Waste Veg Oil) convertion on my '02 Mercedes Sprinter 311 CDI LWB and am attempting to drive it from London to Vietnam spreading awareness of my project (Focallocal) to create connection in local communities and spread a wave of happiness everywhere. The van...

Top Bottom