mechanic

1. V

Looking for T1N mechanics in Maine

I have a 2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500. I just moved to southern Maine and am looking to find a decent shop for repairs/regular service before I have anything go wrong. Any suggestions are welcome. Any suggestions for a body shop would also be great!
  2. Alexanderson

Paid Job - Seeking Expertise: Inspection Needed for 2005 Dodge 2500 Diesel Sprinter in Chicago Heights

Hello, My wife and I are excited to embark on our van life journey. However, we're purchasing pre-owned, given our budget constraints. I recently came across a promising deal on a 2005 Dodge Sprinter 2500 diesel Sprinter on the marketplace. Since I'm relatively new to this, I'm keen on having...
  3. C

Mechanic for Dodge 2500 Sprinter 2004 Meadows Place, TX

I am looking for a mechanic who can work on Dodge 2500 Sprinter 2004 10 Passengers - Freightliner. It goes into limp mode all the time now. European Service Center tried to fixed this over a 3 year period. The last time they worked on it, they made it much worst. Mercedes Benz of Sugar Land...
  4. B

Reputable mechanic in Florida’s ‘Space Coast’?

I’m new to Central Florida’s East coast (Melbourne, Palm Bay, Viera, Cocoa, etc.). I have a 2013 Sprinter (passenger) with high mileage. Besides the local dealership, I’m having difficulty identifying a diesel mechanic with the facilities and expertise to help me. Any recommendations would...
  5. NelsonSprinter

BM European Auto (Ind.) Service Gardena Ca [2021 - likely closed]

MB European Auto Repair Service OC 17120 S. FIGUEROA ST CARSON, CA 90248 310.324.4004 In the Hwy 405/110 area of S. LA/ Orange Cty Hours :M-F: 8-5 Sat 8-12 http://www.bmautomechanics.com/ http://fixmysprinter.com/#
  6. A

Mechanic Needed in San Diego

Hey everyone, I have been taking my T1N into a mechanic at Sprinter Pitstop. I have been struggling with boost pressure and limp home mode, and was told that the issue would be fixed by changing the intercooler hoses. I had him change them and when I got back to the shop to pick up the van he...
  7. R

Desperately seeking sprinter expert in Cincinnati!

I'm heading tomorrow to Cincinnati (unless FB doesn't come back online haha) to most likely purchase a used sprinter from a third party and have been trying to locate a sprinter expert in the area so I could have it inspected before purchase. I might take it to a local Freightliner dealer but if...
  8. R

Thoughts on this sprinter???

Seeking any mechanically inclined sprinter owner to help me know what to make of this pre-purchase inspection I just had done of a 2006 3500 I was looking at purchasing - it was listed at $9,500 but now I'm almost hesitant to pay much more than $7,500 after seeing the report. Any general advice...
  9. S

Anyone need a sprinter mechanic ?

Just wanted to make myself a little more well known in the sprinter community since a customer told me I should join these groups because he says finding a mechanic was difficult for him. My shop is located in Redlands California and we do everything sprinter related you may call me at...
  10. M

Mac Haik Dodge Dealership Georgetown/Austin

Wonderful experiance with Robert. $150 diagnosis that rolled over into the repair. If you’ve got a older dodge/Mercedes T1N then go here! Mercedes of Georgetown wouldn’t see my car even tho the part I ended up needing was from there. I had a code P029 and the resonator was leaking for an...
  11. A

Looking for reliable mechanic that isn't Prime Mercedes - Maine

I have only been going to the dealer, and although they haven't given me a reason to really dislike their work, it is hard to deal with the condescension and total lack of a conversation around my interest in learning. I would love to find a mechanic within an hour drive of Portland, Maine...
  12. C

Farina Auto Repair near I-95 & 295 (Baltimore, Arundelmills)

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Farina Auto Repair. He worked on my 2014 Sprinter Extended. He did the brakes, shocks, oil change, air conditioner replacement and a few other things. He is able to get parts within hours and has amazing reviews on Google, I had a great...
  13. V

Looking for a T1N mechanic between WA and CO

Hey Sprinter folks, I am taking off on Friday, 11/27/20 from Seattle, WA to Crested Butte, CO in my 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500. Since I bought the van in January I have been having turbo troubles and I can't seem to work them out. I was hoping someone here might be able to suggest a Sprinter...
  14. A

Blown head gasket In Southwest NM

Thanks for any recommendations in advance! 2006 Dodge T1N with 248,000 Miles on it. Former Ambulance converted into camper. Through visual indications, a block test kit, and talking with my Mechanic cousin I am certain I have a blown head gasket. Van currently still drives without too much...
  15. P

Looking for Reputable Mechanic in Boulder Colorado or close

Is there anywhere else Near Boulder/Golden/Denver Colorado to take a Sprinter Van to for a fuel filter to be looked at? We replaced the fuel filter broke the clip, zip tied it and when my Daughter left florida and arrived in colorado she stated it is leaking again (a slow leak, I told her to...
  16. Jonathanmellas

Mechanic in Florida (Orlando area)???

Anyone know of a Sprinter Mechanic in Florida? Would be nice if in the Orlando area, but willing to drive for a trusted one. Or someone that has a scanner that can read the codes would be fine too!
  17. K

Seattle German Auto Center

I had a great experience with this shop while travelling through Seattle. Seattle German Auto Center 3201 NE 145TH ST, SEATTLE, WA 98155 206-361-2222 They diagnosed a harmonic balancer problem, they had to hustle to find the part & they put it in quickly. Walked me through the damaged...
  18. S

whining/whistling noise

Hi all - I had my van in the shop last week and now it’s making a new noise. I wonder if you guys might be able to diagnose it. The noise kicked in after a few hours of highway driving. It generally starts when I pass about 60 mph. Acceleration and deceleration don’t seem to matter, but speed...
  19. B

Reputable/Affordable Sprinter Mechanic

Hi All, 2002 158" HT Freightliner Sprinter 3500 110,000 miles I registered for this site a while back but for some reason never used it. Stupid Me. I will be on the road come April '19. I bought my Sprinter Aug '17. I have kept up with basic maintenance duties but its time to go deep. I have...
  20. K

Las Vegas Mechanic Recommendations

My 2006 Roadtrek Adventurous with about 106, 000 miles has begun to have transmission trouble. It’s an automatic.The Engine races without slipping into the next gear as it ought to until I pull back on the throttle quickly, then it suddenly drops into gear. It, so far, finally engages and runs...

Top Bottom