jump seat

1. C

WTB 2 Person Foldaway/Flip Seat

I'm interested in buying a used 2 person foldaway/flip seat. Needs to have a car style shoulder seat belt.
  2. S

3rd Man Seats for 2005 T1N Dodge Sprinter

Hello all, We need to install a third seat in the middle of our cab in order to travel with our child. We have been researching all the different sources for aftermarket seats but a lot of the online sites seem like a crapshoot. Does anyone have recommendations for sourcing third man seats? Or...
  3. T

T1N: 1994-2006 Jump/3rd seat, new in box, $200 obo, SF Bay Area (Sunnyvale, CA)

T1N-specific "jump seat" that fits between the two front seats. New, lists for $600: https://www.discountvantruck.com/sprinterjumpseat/sprinter6centerseat.htm Purchased from @jrod5150 a while back to provide a 3rd seat for our kiddo, but said kid is now off to college and I never got around to...
  4. R

Adding 3rd passenger seat for child

Hello! We converted our 2012 2500 van into a camper a few years ago. Now we want to start traveling again, but have a 7 month old addition to the family since our last trip. It seem that the only safe and ‘easy’ way of putting a baby seat in is if we install either a jump seat between the driver...
  5. J

NCV3 to T1n Front Row Jump Seat Mod...

Hey, I'm looking at installing a jump seat in the front row of a t1n between the driver and passenger seats. This t1n has a passenger swivel seat, so I'd love to be able to easily remove / stash the jump seat to use the swivel. I saw this (below), it's way pricey, but I'd be down to pay for it...
  6. J

Front Row Jump Seat Wanted for t1n

Hey! I'm looking for a front row jump seat(the ones that mount in the middle, between the drive and passenger seat) for a t1n. Anyone have one? I'm driving across country next week and could pick up virtually anywhere... ha. If I could make the request a bit complicated, it would be very ideal...
  7. J

Looking for Front Row Jump Seat for T1N

Hey! I'm looking for a front row jump seat(the ones that mount in the middle, between the drive and passenger seat) for a t1n. Anyone have one? I'm driving across country next week and could pick up virtually anywhere... ha. If I could make the request a bit complicated, it would be very ideal...
  8. W

FS NEW Jump seat for van, truck

Suburban Seating universal jump seat for your van or truck. I was going to put this in my Sprinter and then decided against it. Not used. The jump seats are universal, so the mounting, modification and/or reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Also comes with seat belt...
  9. 2

Seating Foldaway Jump Seats for Sale

Transit (Bus, RV, Passenger VAN, Truck) Fold-a-way Seating by Freedman Mobility Seating (frmly Braun Seating) Two Passenger - Grey Leather Upholdstry - $249 each (Qty 4) One Passenger - Grey Leather Upholdstry - $149 each (Qty 2) Sprinter Van, Seating, Conversion, Commercial Seating Condition...
  10. R

Mobility Seating- Flip up Jump Seats??

Fellow Sprinter Fans, I recently purchased a 2011 Sprinter Passenger van and am having a Braun VanGater Tri-fold lift installed. I'll looking for a seat to put along the side-wall directly behind the driver's seat. It would be an "attendant seat" to sit beside my daughter's wheelchair. Does...

Top Bottom