conversions

1. T

NCV3: 2006-2018 2018 170" 4x4 Overland Converted Sprinter For Sale (Golden, CO)

REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE!!! Price: $149,900 Miles: 5300 Color: Arctic White DETAILS: The Warden was built for a couple to travel in style and comfort. The van has a galley featuring TouRig Airliner cabinets, stainless steel sink with gray water tank, Isotherm fridge, maple butcher block...
  2. R

NCV3: 2006-2018 FOR SALE: 2015 Sprinter 2500 170" High Top Camper Conversion - 43k miles - $55k

I am selling my recently converted Mercedes Sprinter with an asking price of $55,000: 2015 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 170 WB High Roof 2.1L I4 DOHC Turbodiesel Rear Wheel Drive 43,000 Miles New Camper Conversion Clean title in hand All maintenance and conversion receipts available 21-23 mpg I...
  3. T

FOR SALE 2005 Sprinter Van 144" 2500 Camper Van - $14000 Los Angeles, CA

HI!, i'm selling my dear Sprinter Van after a long trip during the summer, it has 190.000 original miles. It's in perfect running condition, only has some minor bodywork details. -Registered in California -2.7 L Turbo Diesel -Automatic transmission -RWD -ABS, traction control (can be switched...
  4. R

2013 Sprinter 2500 | Park City, UT | 144HT | Mountain State Sprinter Conversion

2013 Mercedes Sprinter van - camper conversion for sale. About the Van: - Automatic transmission - 3.0, 6 cylinder turbo diesel - 144 wheel base, High Top - Approx. 53,000 miles - BFG KO2 tires - only 8k miles on them (purchased new) - Cruise Control - Installed roof rails - Plasti-dipped...
  5. P

4 person bench seat, NCV3, Portland OR

I removed the 4 person bench seat from my 2016 NCV3, 144 wb. Black fabric seats, headrests and integrated shoulder belts I'll include the mounting brackets It's in excellent condition, $800. available for local pick up in Portland Or.
  6. Delta

DeltaVS Intro: Sprinter upfitters, product developers and Interior Kit Installers

Hello All! I was excited to see this forum alive and well. I would like to introduce my company since we are also Sprinter people. We are Delta Vehicle Systems, based in the Rocky Mountains and have been developing race vehicles as a team for a while and are now creating our own product line...
  7. H

Using oem ceiling panels in conversion

Does anyone convert vans leaving or installing oem ceiling panels? I have an '07 cargo van and may have available some panels out of a '11 Sprinter. Seems that would save a lot of time though I would still have to work out supports for installed furniture. Any comments or links to previous posts...
  8. T

2015 Sprinter Conversion 144 WB High Roof - Driggs Idaho to Santa Rosa California

2015 Sprinter Cargo/Conversion Asking Price: $55k 29,800 miles as of May 29 2017. - 4 cyl turbo diesel engine. 22-25mph. - 2WD - Tow package with 2" receiver hitch. Includes: - Goal Zero Yeti 1250 with chained 120AH battery. - 100 watt flexible Solar panel mounted to roof. - 50...
  9. J

Convert a Sprinter in America or import a converted Sprinter from Overseas?

Convert a car in America or import a converted car from Overseas? Hey Guys, I'm a 23 year old Australian looking to travel all across America/some of Canada in a converted van from the months of April 2019 to October 2019. I've started to think about how I can get the Van ready. I have two...
  10. N

Backpack 2.0 - A Climbing, Hiking, Paddling, Biking, Adventure-mobile

Hey Sprinter Source! Allow me to introduce myself (as I am a chronic Lurker...). My name is Nate. My wife (Steph) and I gave up the 'typical' american dream and a job as a career firefighter, and her an accountant, about 4 years ago to leave the state where the sky tried to kill us multiple...
  11. S

Auxiliary battery in the way of swivel seat adapter

:idunno:Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I have a 2004 5 cylinder passenger sprinter that we are starting to convert. I purchased a swivel seat base adapter wwth offset pivot from Aerolite Automotive LLC (www.SprinterUpgrades.com) for the passenger seat and the auxillary battery is...
  12. U

Canadian Conversions

new to forum and wanted to know is there any companies doing conversions on Sprinter/Transit vans can't seem to find any companies here in canada any help would be appreciated
  13. Verino

Newbie advice request

I'm looking into buying a used sprinter to convert to a spartan camper, replacing a 2001 Dodge raised roof conversion van that I did the same to and have been using for the past 3 years. I've found a few that are in my price range from 2006 (and older) to 2008. From my research I've found...
  14. B

Sprinter conversion layout advice

Hi there, I'm new to the conversion game But being in architecture I am well used to fitting a lot into a small space. However, my walls are normally plumb. As such I'm not sure if what I've designed will work and I'd appreciate comments on this layout. I'm proposing Range Rover seats including...
  15. A

Sprinter Write-Ups by Folks with Kids?

Howdy-- My wife and I currently have one little rug rat in the world, and we're planning on having one more. I rode my BMW 1150 GSA to Argentina before my son was born, and now my wife and I dream of doing a similar trip in a DIY Sprinter. Does anyone know of any Sprinter write-ups, pictures...
  16. C

Removing rear heater and AC from Passenger Van

We have a 2008 Passenger Van we are converting into an RV. These units have a separate heating and cooling system for the front and the rear of the vehicle. We want to remove the factory REAR heater and AC units (they can only be used when engine is running) in order to reduce weight and hope...
  17. C

Have Sprinter Will Travel Facebook Page

Hello fellow Sprinter enthusiasts. My husband and I drive a 2008 converted sprinter and are looking to connect via Facebook with others who use their sprinters for travel. I was sure something like this already existed but the only Sprinter Facebook pages I found were businesses selling RVs or...
  18. N

My Small Toy Hauler

I couldn't add all the photos so used a snapfish account. Just click the below link, in the right hand corner click "wait, I already have an account", then use the email: vansprinter@yahoo.com Password: sprinter then you can view the photos...
  19. B

DIY ground up conversion...ongoing '08--

I have embarked on "the journey" of building the "rig". My wife and I wrote down what our needs would be while we worked out of and traveled in, our '08 144 high roof contractor edition. Here's what we came up with. insulation top to bottom At least 1000 watt inverter At least 1 dry cell...
  20. H

Roadtrek Adventurous vs. Four Winds Ventura 170S

I live in Montana, so it is difficult to be able to see first hand the different Sprinter RV conversions. I am interested in one that has 4 captain chairs in the front and is as much a van as RV. Narrowed it down to the Roadtrek Adventurous or Four Winds Ventura 170 S. Since the Roadtrek is much...

Top Bottom