air in fuel lines

1. 0

2002 sprinter crank but no start. Air in fuel lines

Hello everyone, I’ve got a 2002 sprinter with only 130,000 miles that went from running great to cranking but not starting overnight. I’ve looked at many different posts regarding this issue and I believe it has to do with air in my fuel line coming from my filter. I replaced my filter with the...
  2. DaveBuck

Sprinter 2003 starts then stalls 2 secs later!

Hi, Just had with 2003 Sprinter RHD W 903 311 CDi. Will now only fire up for 1-2 secs then stalls immediately. Can eventually get going with about 30-40 secs continual cranking using jump leads from car to avoid caning my van battery! At eventual point of firing glow plug light comes on dimly...
  3. A

Stranded in parking lot, no start limp mode, P0087

Hey guys! New member here with novice automechanic background. I recently purchased a 2005 Mercedes/Dodge 2500 sprinter and have been driving it around the west coast with minimal problems. Anyway, we are now stuck in a parking lot and I am attempting to fix the issue. Ive learned a lot as a...
  4. M

First Transmission,then edc light, now no start HELP!!

Little help please legends, this is cooking my brain and I'm ready to torch this thing. timeline bought 03 mob ex Australian ambulance been sitting 4 years and just had sprintshift replaced 2 tanks of fuel later wouldn't change gears automatically but would change up manually and back down...
  5. G

Fuel issues immediately after purchase

Hello All, (my first post), I just purchased a 2005 Dodge 2500 with 275,000 miles. Test drove it, ran and shifted great. I bought it off Craigslist and met the seller at a Denny's parking lot. I noticed the gas needle was waving back and forth, but thought it was maybe broken. After we...
  6. S

Air in fuel lines

Ok so I had what I thought was a reputable diesel shop replace the fuel lines in my '03 Sprinter as they were leaking pretty bad. Long story short they didn't do things right and now my van is back home with air in the fuel lines. :frown: I've tried getting a mechanic out here all year to...

Top Bottom