Window for Sprinter Cargo -- where to buy?

Kit7873

Hi All,

I am a proud new owner of a 2004 Sprinter cargo van with 140" wheelbase. On my wishlist of things to do is to add 1 window behind the driver seat, opposite the slider (which already has a window).

Does anyone have recommendations on where to buy a window? I'd be interested in shopping around for both a sliding window as well as the stock stationary window. I'd appreciate any help you guys have.

Many thanks,
Kit

I'd be interested in shopping around for both a sliding window as well as the stock stationary window. I'd appreciate any help you guys have.

Many thanks,
Kit
Kit,
I can't help at all with suppliers, but were I looking to install a window on that side I would definitely explore ones that have some method of opening for air flow. If you never need it, then don't open it. Good hunting. AP/vic

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Hi All,

Does anyone have recommendations on where to buy a window? I'd be interested in shopping around for both a sliding window as well as the stock stationary window. I'd appreciate any help you guys have.

Many thanks,
Kit
I still have my long stock window that I pulled when I replaced it - it is either
GLASS, Bodyside Window
05122350AA Tint
05134334AA - Privacy

I don't know the difference - but my guess - looking at other vans, it is the tinted with yet another film tint on it installed by the dealer after the fact.

It has the SEAL, Window Opening
05104248AA

PM if interested.

Kit7873

Thanks guys for the info --- trying to figure out costs of these windows as many of the websites don't have prices to go along with the product!

Top Bottom