DIY Kitchenttes and sinks - plug and play

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
Ultra compact super light weight kitchenettes and sinks. No assembly, bolt in, 12v cigarette lighter for power. Fits anywhere in Sprinter van. Plug and play. ~27" high X 16" deep x 29" wide $1400-1650

For the DIYer or for ultra compact solution requiring very little to install

Pick up only. San Diego CA

PM for more details. www.cacampervan.com

set1.jpg

open kitchenette sink.jpg

kitchenette4top.jpg

kitchette.jpg

blacksink2.jpg

Last edited:

sassmatt72

2006 high top long, Fully converted by me
Re: DIY Kitchenttes and sinks - plug and ply

Wow those look super nice, now if only I haddn't already made mine.... (at about the same end cost, and not as nice looking)....
cudos on a good design.

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
Re: DIY Kitchenttes and sinks - plug and ply

Wow those look super nice, now if only I haddn't already made mine.... (at about the same end cost, and not as nice looking)....
cudos on a good design.
I know...it usually costs around 3-4k to build one of these really nice...and they are not as compact, light, bolt in/out, and modular. Having said that they are "mini" versions of larger kitchenettes, and they are different...this is ideal for the DIY person or a passenger/crew van where they are trying to squeeze one of these inside with the seat...this is the only way.

dynaco1

A 36" tall version for Sprinters would be nice. I hate to hunch over a counter while cooking or brushing teeth. A plain top version for food prep and space for a microwave below?

slamit

www.cacampervan.com
A 36" tall version for Sprinters would be nice. I hate to hunch over a counter while cooking or brushing teeth. A plain top version for food prep and space for a microwave below?
It is what it is if you get my drift. :thumbup: its a mini kitchenette or sink...its not intended to compete with the $4000 custom kitchenettes or the $2500 sinks nor it it the same. Its super light so you can bolt it down to the floor...can't do that on a custom cabinet, but it is small for sure...it fits that need when its applicable very well. Its a fully assembled unit for tight spaces. Gotta keep the perspective in what it is...that is why custom stuff is custom...two totally different things. This is very specific for a particular application and customer, there is a reason its more affordable than alternatives. The lower height is nice when you have to fit it under a bed panel...

Top Bottom