Where to buy OEM bench seat mounting brackets?

cody

Hi guys,
I'm not finding a source to purchase OEM 3 person bench seat mounting brackets from the Internet. I need ones for the older style seats (02-07).
I have part numbers from the forum here that are correct but online at: http://factorymoparparts.net/
They have been discontinued.

Part numbers:
5104531AA I need one
5104532AA I need two

Ebay doesn't seem to have any and They seem to be discontinued from Chrysler.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Cheers

Cody

sailquik

cody,
You may be able to order them from your nearest authorized Mercedes Benz Sprinter dealer.
The MB Part numbers are:
MOPAR Part # 05104531AA= MB Part # A9019500174
MOPAR Part # 05104532AA= MB Part # A9019500274
Are you adding seats to a Cargo Sprinter that did not come equipped with them?
If so, when they ask for your VIN # they will come up with "Part not applicable to this VIN #".
Send me an email with your VIN # and I may be able to provide a VIN # that will work to get you the
seat mounting brackets (MOPAR calls them an ESCUTCHEON Anchor)
Always remember that all every single part in your Dodge or Freightliner Sprinter was manufactured and installed
in the OEM Build in a Mercedes Benz Factory!
So, all of the parts are really MB parts....just rebranded/rebadged and a different part numbering system at MOPAR.
Hope this helps,
Roger

Last edited:

cody

Thanks Rodger,
Yeah, I just purchased a 2004 2500 SHC. It's a cargo with OEM fixed glass on both sides and rear doors. It came with an OEM 3 person bench which I believe to be from the earlier years. However, there aren't any brackets for it. Actually, the previous owner did a ridiculous job of screwing some angle iron to the floor in an attempt to mount them.
My plan is for properly mounting the bench seat in the first passenger row configuration to make a "crew" van. The rear portion will be a finished cargo area with modular basic camping/adventure components.

Cheers

Cody

cody

Thanks again Rodger,
The MB Part #'s helped a lot.
I have a semi local dealership sending them my way.

Cody

JMyerz

I'm ordering a set of brackets to add a row to my 2016 Crew van. Parts.com has them listed as
9500274, do you know what the 9500174 is in reference too? Also are all three brackets the same?

Thanks!

cody,
You may be able to order them from your nearest authorized Mercedes Benz Sprinter dealer.
The MB Part numbers are:
If so, when they ask for your VIN # they will come up with "Part not applicable to this VIN #".
Send me an email with your VIN # and I may be able to provide a VIN # that will work to get you the
Always remember that all every single part in your Dodge or Freightliner Sprinter was manufactured and installed
So, all of the parts are really MB parts....just rebranded/rebadged and a different part numbering system at MOPAR.
Hope this helps,
Roger

cody

The above part numbers are for seat brackets for T1N seats. One part number is for the longer ones (you need 2 of them). The other part number is for a shorter one which goes inbetween the longer ones (you need one of those). I’m pretty sure that if you have a seat from NCV3 van then you need brackets different from the part numbers above. I ordered mine from McCoy Freightliner in Portland and they shipped them to me. This was in June 2016... hope that info helps.

Cheers!

Cody

Kajtek1

2015 3500 X long limo RV
I have extra floor brackets removed from my 2015 bus.
They looks like the same what were on older models, but I am not sure about it.
PM me if you need 1 or 4.

BrennWagon

He’s just this guy, you know?
I have extra floor brackets removed from my 2015 bus.
They looks like the same what were on older models, but I am not sure about it.
PM me if you need 1 or 4.
The later model brackets look similar at a glance, but they won’t fit the spacing for a T1N. A member that I sold my front seats to had purchased a T1N bench seat but was given two NVC3 brackets and I tossed some T1N brackets at him that I’d pulled out of mine.

cody,
The MB Part numbers are:
Hope this helps,
Roger
Roger, Would you still be able to help with this info? Looking for the part number for these mounting brackets in the SV30. Just picked up a 2020 Cargo without a bench and our local builder is willing to do us a favor and install a temp bench until the build can happen. He just needs me to provide the seat (2019 or 2020 reclining 3 person) and correct mounting hardware when I drop off the van for a couple days. Most of the seats i'm seeing available don't come with their stock hardware and I'd love to get this right the first time. Thanks a ton in advance.

-Scott

sailquik

Roger, Would you still be able to help with this info? Looking for the part number for these mounting brackets in the SV30. Just picked up a 2020 Cargo without a bench and our local builder is willing to do us a favor and install a temp bench until the build can happen. He just needs me to provide the seat (2019 or 2020 reclining 3 person) and correct mounting hardware when I drop off the van for a couple days. Most of the seats i'm seeing available don't come with their stock hardware and I'd love to get this right the first time. Thanks a ton in advance.

-Scott
Hi Scott,
I'm guessing that the "SV30" is a typo and you have a 2020 VS30...... Right?
I can take a look, but will need you to send me your VIN # by a msg (only you and I will see the actual VIN #).
I can check for you later tonight.
Roger

Andrew_T

Funny I just inquired about the tracks with my local dealer yesterday.
I was gonna swap my bench and tracks (pre 2019) with new tracks and the reclining bench from a 2019.
Turns out my wholesale price is 230$ for each track so that’s close to 800$ after tax for the set. I had to pass. That’s the short tracks . There’s also some longer ones that cost even more.

Andrew - How did you get prices for the new brackets with your older VIN? Do you have a crew or passenger and they willing to sell you the new style brackets based on wanting to update the seats? I called our local dealership yesterday and they wouldn’t even start looking up the part until I gave them a VIN, and the seat brackets are not part of our original cargo build, so they couldn’t do anything to help.

awesome you were able to get as far as you did, let me know what worked, if you don’t mind. Thanks!

-Scott

Andrew_T

Andrew - How did you get prices for the new brackets with your older VIN? Do you have a crew or passenger and they willing to sell you the new style brackets based on wanting to update the seats? I called our local dealership yesterday and they wouldn’t even start looking up the part until I gave them a VIN, and the seat brackets are not part of our original cargo build, so they couldn’t do anything to help.

awesome you were able to get as far as you did, let me know what worked, if you don’t mind. Thanks!

-Scott
Yeah some parts department guys play lazy employee of the month and won’t help you unless you have a specific VIN .
Trevor at the Sprinter department in Lynnwood WA helped me find them without any VIN, he was just willing and it happened.
Give them a call and ask to speak with him.
Good luck!

vanpilgrims

Ordered them, not sure of delivery.
Did those brackets work for you? When I click on the link for europarts-sd they both take me to the same page with a seat bracket but no description or part number listed. I'm wondering if that is the long one or a shorter one. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Top Bottom