I just bought our company Sprinter!

Mike Horton

I wonder if any of you guys remember me. I was a regular on the forum, but my company took
me off the road and I am no longer our fleet manager so I sort of drifted away from Sprinter Nation. Well Im back! The company decided to get rid of our Sprinters and I was the highest bidder on our oldest...a T1N 2002 3500 high top shorty that I put over 300,000 miles on. I'm not just a driver anymore, but a lucky owner! I couldn't be happier! I love this van and have lots of plans on how I'm going to use it. I'll post some pictures soon...as some of you know...namely Andy Bittenbinder, this is a very special van. He built the motor that's in it...need I say more! I'm happy to be back!

Mike,
I remember you. You taught us that the rear wheels on a Sprinter can be supported by a cantilever on the rear wheels among many other good tips.

Welcome back.

welcome2.gif

vic

Mike Horton

Wow Vic! You have a good memory! That was really a dangerous stunt when we pulled out the slide out ramps to make the trailer long enough to hold the Spinter we were hauling. We got away with it, but not really safe. I'm sure U- haul would not have approved lol!

Top Bottom