Jon Caples appreciation thread

BBlessing

61k happy miles
i just wanted to say how lucky we are and that i am to have you as a fellow sprinter owner/enthusiest. thank you sir for all you do for all of us here at the sprinter forum. you are a man among men. :cheers:

bb

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
i just wanted to say how lucky we are and that i am to have you as a fellow sprinter owner/enthusiest. thank you sir for all you do for all of us here at the sprinter forum. you are a man among men. :cheers:

bb
Thank you, Bruce.

I don't know what to say other than I really, really appreciate you for your patience and the things you've taught me. You're an exceptional artist and designer. I'll deeply respect your talent and gentle mannerisms way past the time when we're both senile.

Oh, and I also appreciate you and for not mocking me when I couldn't figure out which way to turn the bleeder wrench that time when we were executing a proper, MB "Exceptional Brake Bleed," procedure on your black beauty, "The Intimidator."

-Jon

slsbl77

bb
+1, Jon is a huge plus for all the forum members, thank you Jon!

psalm66

Jon - thanks for this forum and your work in maintaining it. I read it for about 9 months before we got "Green Machine" and it was instrumental in our purchase and the vehicle options we specified.
Perhaps we'll get a chance to meet you in the future at some Sprinter event!
Thanks again! :cheers:

mendonsy

I agree. Jon has been extremely helpful to a lot of people. :cheers:
There are some others too. Andy, Wayne, Vic, and Richard come to mind.

I agree. Jon has been extremely helpful to a lot of people. :cheers:
There are some others too. Andy, Wayne, Vic, and Richard come to mind.
Thanks, but even then Jon is the one who supplied me the T1N books which I often use to try and help others. Jon is a great asset to us all. vic

piper1

Resident Oil Nerd.
Jon has undoubtedly improved the Sprinter ownership experience for a lot of people...including me. Speaks to a persons character to spend the time he does helping others.

Mrdi

Agreed.
Jon always responds with informed instruction, suggestion and the documentation that supports it. He also supplies help in a manner that is gracious and unassuming; he epitomizes the spirit of the Sprinter Forum.
Thanks Jon!!:thumbup:

I'll bring the pie.

Last edited:

glasseye

I said it before and it bears repeating: "Absent this forum, I'd never have bought a Sprinter"

Add me to the chorus of thanks, Jon. :thumbup:

well this is nice to know, Jon is super cool and lives in Seattle! Just an hour and a half away for Port Townsend:bounce:

Top Bottom