Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 11-14-2019, 07:09 PM   #1
gdilello

Default 2017 4x4 144 high roof sprinter with ~20K miles for sale in Bozeman, MT - $92K...

Simple and well thought out build from White River Overland in Aspen, CO. If you are looking for a simple, well-built ski/bike/raft/camp/etc adventure vehicle built for two you should contact me. I have had the Sprinter in for one factory scheduled maintenance, and there is still a free service A and a free service B associated with the VIN. . Additionally, there is an extended warranty associate with the VIN That goes for 6 years and 150K miles; the 6 years is up on 8/15/2023.

The Build Specs from the Outfitter follow:
*LizardSkin Sound Deadening and Ceramic Insulation over entire interior
*Thinsulate Insulation added to cavities
*Custom upholstered, foam-lined panels mounted to proprietary sheet metal foundation
*BF Goodrich A/T K02 265/75/16 Tires - Load Range E mounted on Ultra Wheels including spare tire mounted in factory location under van.
*Custom 3-piece platform bed with 5" Gel Memory Foam Mattress
*MaxxAire 4500 Fan with Rain Sensor and remote control
*10x33 Hehr Sliding window on Driver's Side with RB Components Snap-on Window Cover
*TPO Floor covering with recessed MacTrack for Bikes
*160W Zamp Solar Roof Panel with Controller
*2000W Zamp Solar Pure Sine Inverter
*Dual 6V Full-River Batteries (225ah) under the hood with 100a circuit breaker.
*Pioneer DVD, Bluetooth, SAT Radio Head Unit, Kicker DS2 Door and Rear Speakers, Subwoofer mounted under Passenger seat.
*Espar D2 Heater with High-Altitude kit, and DigiMax Controller - US Version
*12V CO Detector
*1500W Portable Magnetic Induction Cooktop
*Nova-Kool Fridge
*Aluminum Galley with Aluminum Upper Cabinets, Dometic Folding SMEV sink
*Fresh water system with Shurflo 12V pump - 2 x 20L Scepter Fresh Water Containers, 1 x 20L Scepter Gray Water Container
*Passenger side Seat swivel
*Marine Grade surface mount puck lights
*Individually switched LED Reading lights
*Individual USB Charging ports above the bed
*Accessory 12V Socket and Charging stations throughout
*Rear Flood Light
*Custom Wheel Well Boxes
*Aluminess Side Mount Ladder
*Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform Roof Rack
*AMP Power Step - Passenger Side
*LED Bulb Conversion Kit
*MAC Track for securing cargo

I have also added a headliner from Vanwife.com, the same company that built the galley base and wall cabinet. In addition to the BFGs listed above, I also have a set of studded cooper discovery snow tires. They are being put on today (11/14/19) to enter their second n 1/2 winter (purchased vehicle from upfitter in early 2018).

Please reach out for additional details. Iím happy to tell you everything I know about the rig. Iíve been driving it for nearly two years, so I certainly feel well versed.

Thanks,

GD - sweetlou270@hotmail.com - this is my online ordering / spam email address, so PLEASE PM me too, as many items go to junk in at this email address.
gdilello is offline   Reply With Quote