Sprinter-Forum    
 

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > VS30 Sprinters > VS30 Talk

VS30 Talk General Discussions related to VS30 W907 Sprinters.


 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2019, 07:42 PM   #11
dynaco1
 
dynaco1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: On the Oregon Trail
Posts: 949
Thanks: 590
Thanked 364 Times in 230 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Dealer might be selecting bulkhead grab handle or window for partition in error, triggering partition.

Last edited by dynaco1; 07-07-2019 at 06:08 PM.
dynaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:22 PM   #12
dynaco1
 
dynaco1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: On the Oregon Trail
Posts: 949
Thanks: 590
Thanked 364 Times in 230 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynaco1 View Post
Dealer might be selecting bulkhead grab handle or window for partition in error, triggering partition.
Sorry. I posted this in the wrong string. Unable to edit now.
dynaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:15 AM   #13
HarryN
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 2,453
Thanks: 566
Thanked 776 Times in 635 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Two questions:
- With so much demand for high roof sprinters, are they even making standard roof ones?
- Why would anyone buy a sprinter if they didn't want the high roof version?

I could see purchasing a used high roof, but what would I ever do with a standard roof one?
__________________
Auxiliary Power for conversion vans

Instagram WirlNet

web store https://squareup.com/store/wirlnet-com
HarryN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:41 AM   #14
VanGoSki
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: NorCal
Posts: 239
Thanks: 151
Thanked 92 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryN View Post
Two questions:
- With so much demand for high roof sprinters, are they even making standard roof ones?
- Why would anyone buy a sprinter if they didn't want the high roof version?

I could see purchasing a used high roof, but what would I ever do with a standard roof one?
Better handling, better fuel mileage, less conspicuous on the road?

VanGoSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 02:58 PM   #15
sanomechanic
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: San Clemente Ca
Posts: 429
Thanks: 82
Thanked 141 Times in 109 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoSki View Post
Better handling, better fuel mileage, less conspicuous on the road?

Lower insurance premium too.

Last edited by sanomechanic; 07-11-2019 at 03:03 PM.
sanomechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:35 PM   #16
HarryN
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Posts: 2,453
Thanks: 566
Thanked 776 Times in 635 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

I guess what I meant was - if you don't need a high roof van, then there are other options out there without the complexities.

My attraction to the sprinter was it's high roof offering. Without that, I would never have looked at them.
__________________
Auxiliary Power for conversion vans

Instagram WirlNet

web store https://squareup.com/store/wirlnet-com
HarryN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:39 PM   #17
Mr Makai
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 166
Thanks: 8
Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: not able to order fixed windows in cargo 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryN View Post
I guess what I meant was - if you don't need a high roof van, then there are other options out there without the complexities.



My attraction to the sprinter was it's high roof offering. Without that, I would never have looked at them.
Not really.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Mr Makai is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.