Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Regional Discussions > Canada

Old 12-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #11
TotalComp

Default Re: Canadian Conversions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOUT.CA View Post
Nomadvanz.com

John is a class act! quality vans! Based in North Vancouver, BC.
Agreed, John is awesome. Their builds are very very nice.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:14 PM   #12
masray

if you are looking for more of a overland style build, http://overlandex.com/ is out of Red Deer, AB
masray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #13
EASY2RV

Hi everyone. My name is AL Some time ago I converted a 2005 Sprinter into a Work/Camp van a conversion suitable for small business owners. (Some members on this forum laughed at it others liked it) I have a booklet for sale on Amazon books about that conversion. Since I sold so many books about my story I looked up a furniture manufacturing company and created a Flat Pack furniture kit for DIY-ers. There is an introduction booklet on Amazon books about this idea as well. I'm currently trademarking this idea and sell kits for 2007 and up 170" wheelbase, high roof Sprinter vans and their extended van version. The kit costs $3500 CAD (does not include shipping and handling) It can be installed in max two days. No inventory yet for Ford Transit or Dodge Promaster. I will take down the pricing for these models from the website tomorrow March 10Th. I thought it might help you sharing my idea with you guys. Good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sprinter_van_camper__Cover_for_Kindle (3).jpg (189.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Sprinter_van_camper__Cover_for_Kindle (1).jpg (152.0 KB, 54 views)
EASY2RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:34 PM   #14
Trail Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite Dave View Post
Just to update, gtrv has left Canada.
Trail Talk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 03:39 PM   #15
Trail Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcislander View Post
& one in Quebec whose name I cannot remember.
Probably referring to Travois, who just this week relocated to Ontario. They are heavily invested in Metris conversions, but we are most interested in their 4x4 Sprinter build.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trail Talk For This Useful Post:
Travois (05-12-2018)
Old 05-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #16
Travois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Talk View Post
Probably referring to Travois, who just this week relocated to Ontario. They are heavily invested in Metris conversions, but we are most interested in their 4x4 Sprinter build.
Thank you, but are main focus on the Sprinter 4 X 4, the Metris is to supplement the to lack of supply of the 4 X 4 chassis we request each year.

We offer for full conversions, partial conversions, commercial applications, University builds. Fully certified engineers on staff, all technical staff are factory Porsche- Ferrari technicians ( that now rather build vans... then work on exotics ).

Direct supply of parts from Europe with a container arriving every 3 weeks.

- Fully staffed machine fabrication shop with 22 employees available to bring your ideas to reality.

- Swiss equipped, Swiss staff fabrication shop.

- Direct van supply from Mercedes Benz Canada, order your chassis directly from us, specifically optioned with Up-fitter options, not available to dealers, full finance, warranty packages available from MB Finance.

- All our vans come standard with the Mercedes Benz 6 year 160.000 KM

- Each van is trail tested, on the same course as the Military used to test the old Iltis's ( this may not be a bonus.... but sounds cool ).

- On staff we have a MIT educated engineer with 28 years with General motors, in charge of vehicle supply to the Canadian forces, RCMP, etc.

- All our cabinets are 100 % aluminum, designed specifically for the North American Sprinter and Metris chassis, light weight, durable, resistant to climatic changes.

We have 3 more chassis's available for 2018, in the Sprinter 4 X 4 144 or 170, still time to choose your options, colors, specific options and a hefty Builders discount.

Orders for 2019 model year available in Sept 2018.
Travois is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Travois For This Useful Post:
Trail Talk (05-15-2018)
Old 05-19-2018, 04:20 PM   #17
Trail Talk

Default Travois Conversions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travois View Post
Thank you, but are main focus on the Sprinter 4 X 4, the Metris is to supplement the to lack of supply of the 4 X 4 chassis we request each year.
Thanks for clarifying. After contacting upfitters in BC and Alberta, we’ve thrown our lot in with Travois for a 2018 4x4 build. Will start a thread once we have a VIN and ship date.

Tags
canada, conversions, transit