Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Dealer and Supplier List > Supplier Info, Reviews, and Experiences

Supplier Info, Reviews, and Experiences Got suppliers? List them here.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
ifixsprinters

Default Sprinter Repair Facilitator

Before you pay for another expensive repair bill let me negotiate your estimate and eliminate the money you are overpaying (wasting) on unnecessary or exaggerated labor times and parts prices the dealership mechanic will charge you. Labor rates are often north of 75$ per hour, so by getting just 20 minutes shaved from your bill my services are paid for.

Do not pay for problems the mechanic doesn't fix (comebacks). Let me keep digital records of your repairs and deal with difficult dealership staff, find cheaper oil changes, maintenances, parts, etc. We are a family business started by a Mercedes mechanic with over 15 years experience. Our goal is honest service that takes care of you our customer so you come back again.
ifixsprinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #2
Altered Sprinter
Happy Little Vegemite

Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,867 Posts
Default Re: Save on repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifixsprinters View Post
Before you pay for another expensive repair bill let me negotiate your estimate and eliminate the money you are overpaying (wasting) on unnecessary or exaggerated labor times and parts prices the dealership mechanic will charge you. Labor rates are often north of 75$ per hour, so by getting just 20 minutes shaved from your bill my services are paid for.

Do not pay for problems the mechanic doesn't fix (comebacks). Let me keep digital records of your repairs and deal with difficult dealership staff, find cheaper oil changes, maintenances, parts, etc. We are a family business started by a Mercedes mechanic with over 15 years experience. Our goal is honest service that takes care of you our customer so you come back again.
Welcome to the forum I think.
But where are you ? country, location and what specific's; are you specializing in Sprinters ?
Bearing in mind the dealership charges what they deem fit,and or charge by a suggested time schedule as to Mercedes-Benz Germany requisites.. right or wrong. We have some independents on the forum with excellent references in both mechanical and diagnostic annalists.
Can I suggest you place a little more information on the forum as to what you can offer that's more specific including the ability to negotiate both mechanical and MB star diagnostic via WIS or alternative limited software such as Bosch, Snap-on Garmin etc.
I'll assume your residing in N/America.
Cheers Richard
No Shalam - No Shalom
Now lets take back the - Sprinter-Forum.

Of course I'm being totally biased.
Driving my life Away in a 313 Cdi Mercedes-Sprinter

Altered Sprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
ifixsprinters

Default Re: Save on repairs

Name is Jeff, located North America. After building relationships with many sprinter owners over the years I started a business trying to protect people from getting taken advantage of. Yes dealers will charge what they want but what most people don't realize is non warranty repair rates differ drastically. Example most fleets use influence to negotiate repair and parts cost much like an insurance adjuster. And in most shops cost can depend even on which parts counter or service writer you speak to. I am a fairly new to the forum but have been working with sprinter customers since they came into the North American market.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
hkpierce
'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass

Thanked 1,599 Times in 735 Posts
Default Re: Sprinter Repair Facilitator

Indeed - I think I welcome you. But you certainly do not give enough information to provide confidence. No full name that can be confirmed. No location. No business address. No email address. No web site. No proof of ability. No clear explanation as to how you get involved between the Sprinter owner and the repair shop - and why would the repair shop even deal with you. No information on your fees. No information has to how you obtained your claimed skill qualifications. No telephone number for what likely will be emergency calls to deal with repair shops seeing a stranded customer to fleece.

Last edited by hkpierce; 03-07-2011 at 01:27 PM.
hkpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hkpierce For This Useful Post:
K-9 SPRINTER (03-07-2011)
Old 03-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #5
ifixsprinters

Default Re: Sprinter Repair Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifixsprinters View Post
Name is Jeff, located North America. After building relationships with many sprinter owners over the years I started a business trying to protect people from getting taken advantage of. Yes dealers will charge what they want but what most people don't realize is non warranty repair rates differ drastically. Example most fleets use influence to negotiate repair and parts cost much like an insurance adjuster. And in most shops cost can depend even on which parts counter or service writer you speak to. I am a fairly new to the forum but have been working with sprinter customers since they came into the North American market.
Wow, you have every right to be skeptical but be careful not to always assume the worst . I posted because I see a valuable service that can help a lot of owners. My goal is to create a sustainable solution to problems many of sprinter owners encounter in the North American market where quality service is expensive and can be hard to find. Though in it's initial stages I am confident there is a sustainable untapped market for the service I am providing. Imagine having some of the benefits of driving a lease or fleet vehicle with the freedom of owning your vehicle. If you or anyone else is interested I will let the 1st 5 owners in the US a free trial, all I would like in exchange is an honest review. I could use the word of mouth. If interested simply reply or email me ifixsprinters@gmail.com please include contact info, workshop you will be using and the date your vehicle will be in for service.