Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only) Sprinter Vans for sale? Post it here.

Old 08-13-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
photonik

Default 2017 144" Crew 4x4 Sprinter - Black - Detroit, MI

2017 Mercedez-Benz Crew Sprinter 144", 4x4, Black. I have the option+spec sheet available upon request.

The van currently has 11318 miles, of which are almost exclusively highway miles - it's never been off-roaded. When I purchased the van in August of 2017, it came with 2 years of maintenance, so there is 1 year remaining, which as far as a I am aware, is fully transferrable as well as is the factory warranty.
  • Rear compartment walls and doors have been dynamat'd using the 25% methodology (i have a few sheets remaining, you'll get these)
  • Overland Sprinters 'High' platform bed installed, the rails have been powder coated black
  • Fiamma F65S Awning Black with custom canvas in color Evergreen (this van has factory roof rails)
  • 295 Watt Mission Solar Panel on roof using mounting brackets from our favorite sprinter fabricator
  • Battle Born 100ah LiFePO4 Battery
  • Victron Energy MPPT 100/300 Charge Controller (w/built-in bluetooth)
  • Victron Energy Battery Monitor (w/built-in bluetooth) + battery temp monitor
  • Misc Blue Sea Systems Electrical Components (used all Ancor wire + connectors)
  • Dometic CFX 75DZW cooler/fridge
  • Custom Lower Level Twin Bed
  • Upper and Lower Level Blue Sea USB+Socket Outlets

$70,000, OBO, or you can choose to not purchase some components I've listed above and we can work on the price.

The van is located near Detroit, MI. Those who fly here to purchase the van, I’ll cover your airfare and I'll pick you up from the airport, etc. If you want a live walk-through, I'd be happy to video conference and show it to you.

Last edited by photonik; 08-16-2018 at 07:39 PM.
photonik is offline   Reply With Quote