Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > General Forums > Sprinter Talk

Sprinter Talk General discussion about anything and everything about Sprinters.
SubForums: Events Scanners

Old 06-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
PPPPaul

Default Recommendations on a trustworthy Sprinter mechanic in the Dayton/Columbus (Ohio) area

I'm not familiar with the area and would very much appreciate your first-hand assistance with service centers or independents (either go-to people or people to avoid!)

Thanks,
Paul
PPPPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:40 PM   #2
j1of1

Default Re: Recommendations on a trustworthy Sprinter mechanic in the Dayton/Columbus (Ohio)

Key Chrysler Dodge has a Sprinter Mechanic that does a good job - located in Xenia. Freightliner in N. Dayton will work on them, but don't expect a quick turnaround. If you don't do your own oil changes there are several oil/muffler shops with high bays in Dayton areas that can do them. I can't speak for Columbus area. Hope this helps.
j1of1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #3
MrB

Default Re: Recommendations on a trustworthy Sprinter mechanic in the Dayton/Columbus (Ohio)

A bit further, just north of Cincinnati is Mercedes Benz of West Chester. They have a dedicated Sprinter/commercial team, bays and know Sprinters A to Z.
MrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:18 PM   #4
Steel Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
A bit further, just north of Cincinnati is Mercedes Benz of West Chester. They have a dedicated Sprinter/commercial team, bays and know Sprinters A to Z.
The service I have received there has been very good. I would recommend them very much.
Steel Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 12:04 AM   #5
RJV

Not really "in the area" but Million Mile Sprinter is in Pittsburgh. He's a regular contributor here, and regarded as one of the better Sprinter mechanics in the country. Specializes in 2006 or older vans, but I believe he works on newer vans as well.
RJV is offline   Reply With Quote