Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Sprinter-Based RV's & Conversions > Sprinter-Based RV Brands > Thor

Thor Chateau Citation, Four Winds Siesta

Old 09-12-2017, 11:52 PM   #1
graydon48

Default 2018 Sprinter Citation 24ST Electrical Problems

I have several electrical problems that my dealer can't resolve. Does anyone have electrical diagrams for a 2017 or 2018 Sprinter Citation or Siesta? The starter battery is dead in about a week. The solar panel that the factory installed does not work, no voltage from the house batteries to the controller to make in work. My tvs will not get HDMI input from the Radio/DVD player. The WiFi box was put in a cabinet without a 120V receptacle to make it work??? Besides electrical stuff, my gray tank leaks and you can't get to it without removal of Black tank. The reason I can't get service is my local dealer ordered this for me, but he is not a Thor dealer. He went thru a friend a good distance from here and Thor will not supply him electrical diagrams for troubleshooting this new model. Any electrical diagrams out there?

Last edited by graydon48; 09-13-2017 at 12:04 AM.
graydon48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
KC8RXQ
2016 Thor Synergy TT24

Default Re: 2018 Sprinter Citation 24ST Electrical Problems

The Thor drawings are proprietary and they aren't something that any of us should be freely distributing without their written approval. Thor has never denied my request for drawings when I ask so you should try them first. WAHave you registered your motorhome with Thor yet? If not then go online and do so. You can also call Thor Customer Care (1-877-855-2867) and talk to one of their real-life advisors. It really sounds like your selling dealer didn't do a good job of doing the pre-delivery inspection so you do need to find a competant RV service shop that will work with Thor before your warranty runs out
3.0L Blue Tech V6
KC8RXQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #3
steve2777

I recently took delivery of the same year model, and also found the solar panel was not working; same error message. Turned out that an inline fuse in a red fuse holder, located behind the power panel, was blown. It can be reached without loosening the power panel if you remove one of the drawers below the hanging locker.
steve2777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 01:47 AM   #4
Hooligan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC8RXQ View Post
The Thor drawings are proprietary and they aren't something that any of us should be freely distributing without their written approval. Thor has never denied my request for drawings when I ask so you should try them first. WAHave you registered your motorhome with Thor yet? If not then go online and do so. You can also call Thor Customer Care (1-877-855-2867) and talk to one of their real-life advisors. It really sounds like your selling dealer didn't do a good job of doing the pre-delivery inspection so you do need to find a competant RV service shop that will work with Thor before your warranty runs out
2016 Siesta 24ST- Thor provided wiring, plumbing and layout drawings upon request, as well as advice.... Hopefully Thor will have an authorized dealer or independent repair shop close to you.

Pensacola, Fl
2016 Siesta Sprinter 24ST
George the Newfoundland, Lily the Pug
1972 Moto Guzzi Eldorado
Hooligan2 is offline   Reply With Quote