Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Sprinter-Based RV's & Conversions > Sprinter-Based RV Brands > Airstream > Sprinter Westfalia

Old 08-15-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
DouglasP

Default onan generator cable

I just returned form a bumpy trip and noticed a cable was hanging below the generator. It appears to be a ground cable and there is an available bolt hole to return it to. Help.
DouglasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:56 PM   #2
OldWest
T1N Westfalia

Default Re: onan generator cable

Douglas:

A photograph of the cable and available bolt hole might be handy for folks to compare with their Onan setup.

By the way, we've been left without the endings on so many different inquiries like the coach heater, T21 recall, water pump and switch, Heki, etc.

Every bit of info could be useful to someone, like good/bad experience with specified Espar dealer or T21 Recall dealer, sources, problem solutions, etc.

Thanks.
OldWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:31 PM   #3
DouglasP

Default Re: onan generator cable

Good point. On the Espar the electronics can not be read by the Espar mechanics we took it to.
Final result was a new espar heater with the controller mounted just above the chrome hatch on the kitchen counter. The water pump and switch called for a replacement of the water pump. The Heiki roof light I obtained a new remote control. I will photo and send the generator info.
DouglasP is offline   Reply With Quote