Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter Vans Only) Sprinter Vans for sale? Post it here.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:28 AM   #1
Matthewchase

Default 2007 Passenger Sprinter 2500 144" WB for sale with lift

$16,000 OBO
High Top
173,000 miles
144" WB
3.0 turbo diesel
Wheel Chair lift out back doors
Located in Sarasota, Florida

I'm selling my beloved sprinter. I never thought it would come to this but my job changing means its usefulness to someone else will be more than its use to me now. I bought this about 3 years ago. I installed a rear wheel chair lift to move project equipment in and out. The 19-20 mpg allowed me to drive all over the country. I installed a swivel seat, slept in it, ate in it, and had a great time traveling. Its a 10 passenger van but I removed the double bench so now its 8 passenger with a lot of cargo room in the back. Both the engine AC and rooftop AC blow cold. Roof top AC does not leak to interior. At any rate, below are most of the specifics. I've had the mercedes dealership maintain it since I have owned it.

Repairs since I have owned it:
Cruise control and software upgrade added
Updated steering wheel and airbag
New intercooler
Various new computer modules as needed
Pulled engine to replace viton oil seals and turbo seals (ouch, pricey)
New calipers and pads (3 yrs ago)
Mercedes emblems and front end (originally badged as a freightliner)
New windshield today
Body panels removed, rust pin holes sealed and entire sprinter repainted original silver
Wheel chair lift and cables installed

Repairs I would recommend:
New tires in the next two or three years
New exhaust pipe after cat converter (no holes I can see, just getting rusty)
Needs a stereo head unit

There are no dash warning lights on. Oil changes and fuel filters were performed by the dealership. My mechanic maintains sprinter fleets for delivery companies and routinely gets 400,000 miles out of these IF you keep it maintained. That was my goal from the beginning but life changes I guess.

The interior is scratched up and discolored on the sides in different areas from hauling my materials around so it is not perfect. I'd be happy to tell you all the good sides and downsides of this specific van as well as owning a sprinter in general. Feel free to give me a call. Matthew Chase 847-287-9242

I can't seem to get pictures uploaded here easily enough so it is listed on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ChaseBusinessServices or search for Matthew Chase)

or go to ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/11274073263...84.m1555.l2649

Oh price, from what I can tell from scanning around its worth about $16,000. I bought it for $15,500 and put $10,000 into repairs and upgrades. Take a look and give me your best offer. Thanks!

Last edited by Matthewchase; 01-11-2018 at 04:56 AM.
Matthewchase is offline   Reply With Quote