Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > General Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Nonrelated Sprinter things to say? This is the place to be (although certain threads that are politically or religiously charged will be moved to the DZ).
SubForums: Health The Funnies The Danger Zone

Old 08-13-2019, 11:11 PM   #31
The Grand Tour

Default Re: Dayton shooter used marijuana:

Marijuana users have no legitimate argument in favor of their particular crime of choice, so they always default to a few deflection tactics:

1. Attacking alcohol. This one cracks me up. First of all, every marijuana user I've ever met, also uses alcohol. And even if marijuana users were successful in bringing alcohol prohibition back, it still wouldn't get them one step closer to legalizing marijuana. But they'll never successfully bring back alcohol prohibition, because marijuana users tend to be lazy paranoid whiners.

2. Claiming that marijuana is "medicine". It is not. I think the one that cracked me up the most, was the stoner that was "treating" his COPD by smoking marijuana. 99% of the time, "medical" marijuana users (who are still in violation of federal criminal drug laws, even if they have a "medical" marijuana card) are simply pot-heads who have scoured the internet to learn how to fake ailments that don't show up on a blood test or an x-ray, in the hopes of not getting arrested for their drug crimes. And if stage IV cancer patients want to get high, they're probably not going to be around long enough to prosecute anyway. The thing about "medical" marijuana users, is that they cannot count well enough to keep their silly butts out of jail. If the state tells them that they can have up to "X" number of plants or ounces of weed, they just about always go way over it, and many of them sell marijuana, which makes them...drug dealers. They also seem to be under the false assumption that they can drive DUI marijuana without getting arrested...wrong.

3. Attempting to justify their crime of choice by claiming to be "good people". They're not good people- they're federal drug criminals who financially support all manner of organized criminal enterprises, to include ISIS and the Mexican drug cartels.

4. They claim it's not addictive...but they use marijuana every day, and most are unable to stop.

5. They claim that the users of OTHER illegal drugs are the ones that we should be going after. Well, for starters, Schedule-1 drug criminals don't get to tell the police what other Schedule-1 drug criminals to go after instead of themselves. And I've never met a Schedule-1 drug user that did not use marijuana.

So basically they'll say anything, no matter how ridiculous, if they think it will improve their chances of getting their next marijuana fix.
The Grand Tour is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:14 PM   #32
OrioN
2008 2500 170" EXT

Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Tour View Post
Marijuana users have no legitimate argument in favor of their particular crime of choice, so they always default to a few deflection tactics:

1. Attacking alcohol. This one cracks me up. First of all, every marijuana user I've ever met, also uses alcohol. And even if marijuana users were successful in bringing alcohol prohibition back, it still wouldn't get them one step closer to legalizing marijuana. But they'll never successfully bring back alcohol prohibition, because marijuana users tend to be lazy paranoid whiners.

2. Claiming that marijuana is "medicine". It is not. I think the one that cracked me up the most, was the stoner that was "treating" his COPD by smoking marijuana. 99% of the time, "medical" marijuana users (who are still in violation of federal criminal drug laws, even if they have a "medical" marijuana card) are simply pot-heads who have scoured the internet to learn how to fake ailments that don't show up on a blood test or an x-ray, in the hopes of not getting arrested for their drug crimes. And if stage IV cancer patients want to get high, they're probably not going to be around long enough to prosecute anyway. The thing about "medical" marijuana users, is that they cannot count well enough to keep their silly butts out of jail. If the state tells them that they can have up to "X" number of plants or ounces of weed, they always go way over it. They also seem to be under the false assumption that they can drive DUI marijuana without getting arrested...wrong.

3. Attempting to justify their crime of choice by claiming to be "good people". They're not good people- they're federal drug criminals who financially support all manner of organized criminal enterprises, to include ISIS and the Mexican drug cartels.

4. They claim it's not addictive...but they use marijuana every day, and most are unable to stop.

5. They claim that the users of OTHER illegal drugs are the ones that we should be going after. Well, for starters, Schedule-1 drug criminals don't get to tell the police what other Schedule-1 drug criminals to go after instead of themselves. And I've never met a Schedule-1 drug user that did not use marijuana.

So basically they'll say anything, no matter how ridiculous, if they think it will improve their chances of getting their next marijuana fix.
Hey, any news on when you plan to own a Sprinter?
OrioN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:15 PM   #33
The Grand Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasseye View Post
Don't feed the troll.
I'm not feeding them- I'm just having a discussion with them.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:27 PM   #34
OrioN
2008 2500 170" EXT

Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand Tour View Post
I'm not feeding them- I'm just having a discussion with them.
You think anyone here is having a discussion with you?

You're one of the forum's jesters, here for our enjoyment & displeasure.
OrioN is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OrioN For This Useful Post:
BrennWagon (08-14-2019), GaryJ (08-14-2019), k71 (08-14-2019), ricracer16 (08-14-2019)
Old 08-14-2019, 12:14 AM   #35
sprinterJake

Come out to the West Coast grand tour. I will change your perspective on everything.
(
sprinterJake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:25 AM   #36
BrennWagon
Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrioN View Post
You think anyone here is having a discussion with you?

You're one of the forum's jesters, here for our enjoyment & displeasure.
Itís true, Grand Troll. I canít stop laughing every time you go on your pathetic rants and braggadocios imaginary tales. Youíre a very creative person and the fantasy world that youíre living in must be interesting
BrennWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:39 AM   #37
Bobnoxious

Thanked 4,940 Times in 3,544 Posts

I heard the shooter was addicted to Bazooka Joe bubble gum, known to cause people to become violent
Bobnoxious is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobnoxious For This Useful Post:
BrennWagon (08-14-2019)
Old 08-14-2019, 12:52 AM   #38
The Grand Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinterJake View Post
Come out to the West Coast grand tour. I will change your perspective on everything.
(
I appreciate the offer, but I must let you know that I am a happily married man.
Old 08-14-2019, 02:05 AM   #39
BrennWagon
Pete

I hear that the shooter was using an illegal firearm, interesting that nobody wants to discuss that fact, only that he’s a member of an imaginary organization and may have abused a controlled substance
BrennWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:03 AM   #40
The Grand Tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrennWagon View Post
I hear that the shooter was using an illegal firearm, interesting that nobody wants to discuss that fact, only that heís a member of an imaginary organization and may have abused a controlled substance
What did you "hear" that was illegal about his firearm, other than the fact that he was legally prohibited from possessing ANY firearm because of his marijuana use?