Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Sprinter-Based RV's & Conversions > Sprinter-Based RV Brands > Leisure Travel Vans > Unity

Old 01-13-2020, 01:29 AM   #31
sksg1963
2020 LTV Unity CB

Default Re: 2019 Sprinter accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtuba View Post
Weight didnít do much, so I ended up cutting it. Exactly 3.5Ē and itís a nice snug fit.
Perfect, enjoy the awesome American made high quality mats! Just ordered a set.
sksg1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 06:02 PM   #32
2yrs2go
2019 Unity MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2yrs2go View Post
I also ordered directly from WeatherTech, so I think I should now follow up with them on Monday.

Thanks for the quick reply
Paul
Tried calling this morning, "all lines are busy, there are 173 calls ahead of you" held on the line for 15 minutes, got down to 139 calls ahead of me. Not a real good sign of customer service. Will give them another chance tomorrow.
2yrs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2yrs2go For This Useful Post:
cdcorpe (01-22-2020)
Old 01-14-2020, 12:14 AM   #33
Coach06
19/19 Unity MB

Quote:
Tried calling this morning, "all lines are busy, there are 173 calls ahead of you" held on the line for 15 minutes, got down to 139 calls ahead of me. Not a real good sign of customer service. Will give them another chance tomorrow.
I had a similar customer service experience with WeatherTech. After waiting for 40 minutes and inquiring about the full front liner for the MB 3500... was promised a call back. NEVER happen! Ordered and received mine online after reading this thread. Have not installed yet. Little disappointed to read the $60 piece for between the seats is too long. May need to modify like BOBTUBA. Dang!
Coach06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:12 PM   #34
2yrs2go
2019 Unity MB

Quote:

I did get through to them, they had put my order on hold for a credit card issue, but never notified me of the problem. Got it quickly resolved and received my set last Wednesday. Installed them over the weekend and like others have reported the fit is great except for the length of the center piece. Minor issue overall, will probably just trim them. But overall a much better look and function than the rug that came with my MB. Would definitely recommend.

Last edited by 2yrs2go; 01-20-2020 at 03:14 PM. Reason: fixed grammar
The Following User Says Thank You to 2yrs2go For This Useful Post:
Meeks (01-20-2020)
Old 01-21-2020, 07:41 PM   #35
Motordr
2020 LTV Unity Island Bed

Looking for suggestions for an exterior windshield cover. I’m thinking that the 2019 Sprinter takes a different cover than 2018 and earlier. Anyone with first hand knowledge?
Motordr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:48 PM   #36
2yrs2go
2019 Unity MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motordr View Post
Looking for suggestions for an exterior windshield cover. Iím thinking that the 2019 Sprinter takes a different cover than 2018 and earlier. Anyone with first hand knowledge?
I originally bought one of these;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fit was better than I thought but had a few problems. The magnets used to hold the cover to the windows would often pick up small bits of ferrous material from the gravel at the campsites I was staying in, these would cause scratches to the paint around the windows if you weren't very careful when putting the cover on. Second being an outside cover you had to open the door or window all the way if you wanted to fold the cover to see out the side windows or to let some more light in.

After looking around at what was available I settled on a set of the Quest Overland interior shades due to the fit and flexibility. The fit on the side windows is perfect and so for the most part is the windshield with some sag around the technology box that the rear view mirror is mounted to. I have been able to work around that and still recommend the product. They shades fold easily into a provided storage sleeve and give almost total blackout coverage in the cab. But if you want to let some light into the cab the side window shades can fold down to expose an exterior view. Overall I'm very pleased with the shades.

https://www.quest-overland.com/produ...-package-2019/
Old 01-22-2020, 10:56 AM   #37
jmcarter

Ordered the Magne Shades at Tampa. They have the 2019 pattern and really like you can see out but during the day no one can see in. At night you simply get a dark sheet with eyelets sewn in to pick up the magnets. We’re don’t like messing with the interior curtain on the 19 model.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote