Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Classifieds > For Sale (Sprinter vans Only)

For Sale (Sprinter vans Only) Post Sprinter Vans for sale here. Vans must be driveable, otherwise, they go to the parts section here.

Old 02-14-2020, 01:13 AM   #1
Spencermobile

Default 03 Passenger van w wheelchair lift - New Hampshire

Selling our 03 because I stumbled onto an 07 with low miles and a wheelchair lift. I intended to keep the 03 and was looking for a rental van when I found the 07. Now the 03 needs a new home.

This has been a very versatile and reliable wheelchair van for us. It holds two power wheelchairs and has room for passengers and luggage. We bought the van used in 2015. I've done preventive maintenance in addition to the regular fluid and filter changes. Most parts were replaced as a precaution because of trips from NH to the midwest. The pinion bearing was starting to make noise which is why I replaced it.

-2015 Front brakes and rotors
-2016 blower motor, convex mirrors, transmission fluid & filter, glow plugs
-2017 radiator upper and lower hoses, coolant, water pump, thermostat, serpentine belt, tensioner
-2018 Rear brakes and rotors, shocks, struts
-2019 Front wheel bearings
-2020 Driveshaft center support bearing, pinion shaft bearings

I also added front driver and passenger armrests and console cupholder. Back up camera. There are Wolverine heating pads on the oil and transmission pans. I only plug them in if there's going to be extreme cold or an extended stretch of very cold weather.

It has a 3 person bench seat. I removed the two rear jumpseats and replaced them with F150 seats for more comfort. The wheelchair lift works well. 15" summer steel wheels but they need new tires. The winter tires that are on it have plenty of life left.

133K miles. That will increase a little as I use it around town until it sells. If you have any questions i can be reached via email ckahrs71@comcast.net or phone 603-785-6568
$6000.00 **Price drop to sell and stop getting CL scammers**
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4122.jpg (59.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4134.jpg (110.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4126.jpg (100.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4132.jpg (95.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4124.jpg (63.4 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by Spencermobile; 02-18-2020 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Price drop
Spencermobile is offline   Reply With Quote