Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > VS30 Sprinters > VS30 Talk

VS30 Talk General Discussions related to VS30 W907 Sprinters.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:42 AM   #11
cacaw

Default Re: Fuse panel map - rear washer fluid

Quote:
Originally Posted by autostaretx View Post
Da, tovarisch.

What year?
For the T1N's Espar, there are a number of Espar manuals at http://www.diysprinter.co.uk/reference/

If you mean the AC control unit ... well, that's messier.
For the T1N, we do have so of the "body" manuals which go into slightly more detail.
"Luckily" in the US we seemed to have only a couple of the variants of the control unit (some fleet vehicles without AC)

--dick (sometimes a fan of "throw rocks at it until it does something useful")
Thanks Dick. We have a T1N motorhome and I just bought a 2019 VS30. After watching some friends fail to ever get the T1N's Espar heater working as a reliable heat source, I've given up on that one.

This morning was my first opportunity (finally cold enough) to try out the Webasto auxiliary heater in the VS30. It fired up but the light on the switch never came on. Go figure. And it's supposed to have a timer that can be set from the MBUX display, but the menu item isn't where it's supposed to be.

So, I'm not going to monkey around with the factory Webasto heater - I bought a new Espar Airtronic S2 D2L that I'm going to install under the passenger seat. I just have to figure out how to connect to the small fuel line going to the Webasto.

Koert
cacaw is offline   Reply With Quote