Sprinter-Forum    

Go Back   Sprinter-Forum > Dealer and Supplier List > Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences

Dealer Info, Reviews, and Experiences Got dealerships? List them here.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:48 AM   #1
F2ca170

Default Christopher Trucks - Piedmont SC Service Center

I was at the Christopher Trucks Piedmont SC service center today having a recall performed, and the place seemed like a good place. They let me talk to Ed (sprinter mechanic) and he was very helpful and answered all my questions (even the ones not related to the recall). They performed my recall in a timely and quick manner, and had me on my way fast!

I would go back to them in a minute (if needed). I really liked the laid back smaller shop. It was very clean and in order. Most important they didn't treat me like another number going through the shop, and were very personable and real!

On another note, I met a very nice couple and they were having serious issues to the effect that they may need a new motor (at 54K miles). I really felt sorry for them and their troubles. They were sprinter full timers. Ed seemed he was doing his best to help them!

Just thought I would share my first time service experience at Christopher Trucks. If first impressions are real.... it seems to be a great shop!

Andrew and Ruth, I hope you guys get it all worked out okay!
F2ca170 is offline   Reply With Quote