Everyone in GTA I found a sprinter service center.

W906sprinter

Hello dodge and mercedes sprinter owners, I currently own a 2010 mercedes sprinter and love it. I would like everyone to know I found a hidden gem. The place is called Dynavin Automotive Inc address is 1170 eglinton Ave east unit #3 phone number is 905-361-0410 they specialize in sprinter vans. There hourly rate is $ 90.00 / hour. They did my 60k service and I saved quite a bit. They only use MB parts and lubricants. Give them a call you won't be disappointed.

Synthesprinter

Hello everyone, I'm a recent first time owner of a 2014 High-Roof Short Wheelbase Sprinter van that I bought used from a GM dealer. In order to minimize operating costs for the sprinter, its essential to find a trustworthy independent mechanic who can service them reliably over time. That's true for any European import, but the challenges are even greater for the sprinter, maybe because so few can accommodate the height of the high-roof van. After doing a fair bit of looking around, I went with Dynavin and could not be happier. My first experience with Dynavin was very positive. After the brake service indicator came on, I called the MB Sprinter Centre and got a repair estimate of >$1400 to replace brake pads and rotors and to repair/replace the front passenger headlight. I then took it to Dynavin and ended up paying $80 to repair a faulty sensor (which was the only problem) and to fix the light. It felt like winning a lottery!

Of course, not every saving will be as dramatic as that, but it's a huge relief and comfort of mind to have found a mechanic I can trust both to service the vehicle competently, and to NOT gauge me for unnecessary repairs and exorbitant service rates.

So I am definitely a satisfied and future repeat customer.

callmewip

To echo this: I was very happy with Dynavin when I took my 2004 T1N in recently. They saved me a bunch of money. Definitely the best of 3 Sprinter mechanics I've tried in the GTA.

kikiva

would it be advisable to take it to this shop for a pre-inspection for a sprinter I am considering purchasing? any other shops in the GTA that is recommended trying to find one closest to the seller.

OneNiner

Adapt and overcome.
For anyone North of Toronto or on a trip, Georgian Bay Motors in Springmount on the west side of Owen Sound services Sprinters. See Mike and he will help you.

Top Bottom