T1N: 1994-2006 2003 3500 Window Van

White 2003 Sprinter 3500. Rebuilt motor less than 30,000 miles. Cruse, Auto, Air. Complete new front end including steering box and tie rods. Front and rear heat. 16 passenger window van. Entertainment system. New brakes and rotors all around. Spare turbo and other parts.New transmission sensor plate last fall. Rear tires last May. $12,000 See my page 2 posts for pictures.

Last edited:
Sorry for such a long lag time. Stuff keep me away from checking back. I have a number of pictures and am trying to figure how to up load them. Minimal rust staining. Do you have an email I can send them to?

Sorry for the slow response. Have been off line due to health reasons. Minimal staining. I will send pictures. Do you have an email I can send to? PM to me.

I am surprised after seeing the prices asked for similar and lessor sprinters for $25,000 plus that I have not received an offer for one in great shape. Not even a counter offer. What am I missing?

Jeff power

No pictures
Rebuilt motor (major turnoff for me at least)
Price probably too high (without pics it’s hard to tell)

I’ve been shopping for a while now. Extremely clean low mileage (50k or less) examples are selling for $ 10k-$15k on eBay. And by selling I mean completed sales that are not relisted due to non paying bidders.

You mention people asking $25k but the thing is they can ask whatever they want it doesn’t mean it’s worth that.

There’s a T1n locally that I’ve made fair market value (kbb) offers on. The seller wouldn’t budge and 2 months later it’s still for sale
Good luck

Last edited:

Jeff power

I have not found any extended high roof 3500 T1N with less than 240,000 for the amount you mention. Again I have the receipts and would send pictures
You haven’t been looking then ?.

Generally from a buyers perspective if the seller is far outside the going rate, it’s not worth either the buyers or sellers time for a potential buyer to start a conversation about price.

And frankly if it’s not worth your time to post pics of a van you’re selling on this site, then it must not be terribly important for you to sell the van in the first place.

Top Bottom