Current code P1926

VinceP

2005 158" High Roof Pass.
Good evening all,

I finally treated myself and bought an Autel AP200 for my van. I have to say that for the price point of the unit I am very impressed by its capabilities. For example, I was monitoring the live data for the ATC Control module, and was able to confirm that my temperature sensors are all working, and that my heater control valve is behaving properly when told by the ATC module to close partially or fully. I could play for hours with all the live data. I am also able to monitor all the Espar functions.

My question is, of all the systems, I only have one current code that is staying. It's for the Electronic shifter module section, and it's P1926-CAN communication is faulty. I also had the Stored P1925-The brake torque is implausible.

I have never had any issues with the shifter module, and all the live data is reacting to the commands of the lever.

Any ideas from you guys what can trigger that P1926? Also to mention that I did test with and without engine running and I have the same results. Code is coming back.

Thanks!

Vince

vanski

If it’s winter, I’m probably skiing..
p1926 can be ignored.. we all have it. i think there's a logical reason we all get it but the logic is escaping me at the moment.

VinceP

2005 158" High Roof Pass.
Thanks. That reassures me.

I'm happy to report that my van is code and trouble-free. Yay!

For how long? :)

And now no more reason to connect the blue diagosis wire on the 7-day timer of the Espar since I can access it through the AP200. That's awesome.

Vince

garymgarym

Hey Vince I have the same codes but difference is i do have sticking in 4th intermittant problem. This could be the actual transmission tho.
Anyway was trying to figure it out and saw your post . Did you ever get to the bottom of it?
Good evening all,

I finally treated myself and bought an Autel AP200 for my van. I have to say that for the price point of the unit I am very impressed by its capabilities. For example, I was monitoring the live data for the ATC Control module, and was able to confirm that my temperature sensors are all working, and that my heater control valve is behaving properly when told by the ATC module to close partially or fully. I could play for hours with all the live data. I am also able to monitor all the Espar functions.

My question is, of all the systems, I only have one current code that is staying. It's for the Electronic shifter module section, and it's P1926-CAN communication is faulty. I also had the Stored P1925-The brake torque is implausible.

I have never had any issues with the shifter module, and all the live data is reacting to the commands of the lever.

Any ideas from you guys what can trigger that P1926? Also to mention that I did test with and without engine running and I have the same results. Code is coming back.

Thanks!

Vince

Top Bottom