Commercial spray foam in the PNW

thlevy48

One of the most experienced spray foam applicators in the country is located in Albany, OR. If you make an appointment and go to his shop, he is very reasonable. I think that it cost around $300 to have my 170" 3500 done.

rb3232

One of the most experienced spray foam applicators in the country is located in Albany, OR. If you make an appointment and go to his shop, he is very reasonable. I think that it cost around $300 to have my 170" 3500 done.
This would have been good to know a year or two ago. Have you been keeping it a secret or did I miss your post telling us of this great find?

Thanks, Ross

thlevy48

Ross,

I have posted several times since I had mine foamed a coupl of years ago. Sorry you missed the posts.

Tom

rb3232

Ross,

I have posted several times since I had mine foamed a coupl of years ago. Sorry you missed the posts.

Tom
Hi Tom,
I have seen your posts that state you had your sprinter commercially foamed but I can't find any with these details: "One of the most experienced spray foam applicators in the country is located in Albany, OR. >snip< I think that it cost around $300 to have my 170" 3500 done."

Thanks for letting us know, Ross

Whhite Whhale

Another Member
That company in Albany, OR has got to be Spray Foam Inc. They've been in business just yards off I-5 for over 20 years... directly off Exit 235, and have a giant bald eagle statue out front. More on their website at www.sprayfoam-inc.com.

rb3232, I had Coast Insulation up in Ferndale, off Delta Ring Rd., spray my van about 5 years ago. It was their first vehicle, and resulted in lots of over spray and clean up. Maybe they've improved since then. But they're still in business, and would be worth a shot to quote if only for their proximity to your location. Hope this helps, and best of luck.

thlevy48

Whhite Whhale,

That looks like the right location. When they did my van, there was very litle overspray or cleanup due to the time spent masking. It took them longer to mask and remove the tape and poly sheeting than it did to spray the van.

Top Bottom