2019 Amazon Spec Cargo Van at Nashville Sprinter

pvmann

Nashville Sprinter has one of the 2019 Amazon Spec'd cargo vans for sale. Definite stealth-camping potential.

I'd buy it if there were a couple windows on the sides, cruise control, aux battery and roof rails. I do like the color.
I did buy it. I have since added side windows on the driver's side and on the sliding door. I added the roof rails, as well as, a maxx air fan in the roof. And am working on a house battery setup to power the interior now. Will be doing thinsulate insulation, ceiling with led lighting and side walls, and adding two second row captain chairs. Will use it as my daily driver and motorcycle hauler.

I liked the color so much, I flew to Nashville and drove it back to FL. Just couldn't drive a white panel van.

dynaco1

Congratulations. You work quickly!

Have you heard if/when the cruise control can be added by the dealers?

Are you satisfied with the new diesel 7-speed power train match-up?

Last edited:

pvmann

Was at the local dealer today and asked about cruise control. They said to stay patient. It will come out eventually. I love the way the van drives, plenty of power and very smooth.

nomad12

Congratulations. You work quickly!

Have you heard if/when the cruise control can be added by the dealers?

Are you satisfied with the new diesel 7-speed power train match-up?

Super happy with the 7 speed and 6 cylinder! The cruise control is awesome with 5 mph increases in addition to 1 mph. I wish it was radar and I had a self closing slider door.

Top Bottom