OBD-II port

MikeChaps

Hi, first post so I hope its in the right place, if not apoligies.

Could someone please tell me where to find the OBD-II port on a UK model 2012 Sprinter 313 ?

Many thanks for any help given.

ptheland

2013 144" low top Passgr
I don't know for sure, but it might be part of the under-dash fuse block. That's where mine is in a US model. Don't know if the UK models are the same, but at least it's a place to look.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
I think it's tucked up under the edge of the US block, so it's not blatantly obvious when you just open the door and *look*.

--dick

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Mike,

Try Google Images with "OBD-II port on a UK model 2012 Sprinter 313" and all the hits seem to shoe a small 'Door' marked OBD hidden behind the dash fuse cover, which looks to be released by a quarter turn screw.

Keith.

MikeChaps

Thanks everyone.

Found it under the glove compartment by the door pillar on the passenger side, easy when I knew what I was looking for. I did have a problem with the SRS dash warning light on so bought one of these

http://www.diagnostic-world.com/pag...S_ABS_Engine_etc__189133-z=563774&p=99689.cfm

Now I am a complete numpty but I was surprised how easy it was to use, a few minutes after connecting it the warning light was off, much better than taking it somewhere to be fixed plus I got the scanner for future use.

Now I can get on swopping the double passenger seat for a single as the van is almost completed as a camper, I bought one of those elecrical modules off Ebay to fool the ecu to install under the new seat, but had to get the warning light off first to know if it comes on again straight after the seat swop it was down to something I had done. I have used the van since with no problem, so all seems ok.

Mike

Last edited:

Top Bottom