What's ya Swilling tonight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50714
  • Start date
I rarely drink beer but when I do, I prefer Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

What's in your stein?
Beer is a very serious subject to me.

American Pale Ales are not MY favorite style of beer, but I can appreciate anything that's well made, and the one you have there is an exceptional one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 50714

Beer is a very serious subject to me.
Alcohol usually is to alcoholics. :smirk:

American Pale Ales are not MY favorite style of beer, but I can appreciate anything that's well made, and the one you have there is an exceptional one.
When it comes to grog, I am more of a sewer than connoisseur.:drink: No, I am not an alcoholic, I am a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

NOx

Alcohol usually is to alcoholics. :smirk:

When it comes to grog, I am more of a sewer than connoisseur.:drink: No, I am not an alcoholic, I am a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

NOx
I'm not an alcoholic- I quit drinking at least once a day.

Ernest Hemingway said "I drink to make other people more interesting".

D

Deleted member 50714

I'm not an alcoholic- I quit drinking at least once a day.

Ernest Hemingway said "I drink to make other people more interesting".
Same here, and why I am drinking now, to make you more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that people in your former profession did "choir practice" in the back parking lot after getting off work at sunrise just like we do, right?

You know, where the sun starts to set, and you're supposed to be at work by 2300, and you realize that it's time to go home and burn a sick day?

Last edited:

bladerunner

Well I'm happy that you were able to scrape up nine bucks for that...
ROFL........................that coming from somebody from the land of the $2 Walmart Chuck...........you're on cue as expected and if there was somebody to bet with, you would have made me money.

Anyway the topic is SWILLING, not drinking best wines and beers.

Just like TripAdvisor tells me that Stinger Rays is an over priced (compared to the mainland) 3 out of 5 star joint with far from always good reviews.

Oh and btw in my neck of the woods its only the women and Gays that do margaritas/cocktails.

Last edited:

obie

'04 long & tall passenger
Some people just need to feel better than everyone else. I was going to participate in this, since I really do enjoy swilling of several types, but then I see this thread has already been effed up with arrogance. Margaritas. LOL!!!!

D

Deleted member 50714

I'm assuming that people in your former profession did "choir practice" in the back parking lot after getting off work at sunrise just like we do, right?

You know, where the sun starts to set, and you're supposed to be at work by 2300, and you realize that it's time to go home and burn a sick day?
Nope, never joined any "Cars." I am a solo kind of guy, and never accepted invitations or associated with any co-workers outside of work, especially to drink alcohol. Well, I accepted a barbecue invitation once, but it was a JOKE!

People expect alliances to cover for them when they fvck-up. So, anytime I worked with someone new, I'd tell 'em, "If you fvck-up don't expect me to cover for you cuz, I ain't losing my job because you're too stupid to do yours. Like doing paper counts for example. "Get your sorry ass on the tiers and count the stinky bastards."

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 50714

Pasbt's Blue Ribbon, not Brew 102? Haven't drank it since high school, It's still on the market?

D

Deleted member 50714

I am not gay but enjoy a good, custom, handmade Margarita. Not the premix crap.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8

While a whippersnapper, got so wasted, the next morning I woke-up with my belly hurting. According to associates, I insisted on getting a tattoo of a Killer whale on me belly. Here's a photo, must have used cheap ink, all has faded away except the asshole.

Attachments

Top Bottom