unik

Dear Richard,
1)please do not let Mikky go by pipe elbow:rant:
There is Propeller down below witch rotated at 2000RPM
:professor: it is only 1Watt of power,but it may damage
Little Mikky:bash: :cry:

2) on a picture No*2;
We All waiting for Little Mikky.:lol::lol:
The Side Door is Open, please come and rejoice with my SPRINTER:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::D

Attachments

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Dear Richard,
1)please do not let Mikky go by pipe elbow:rant:
There is Propeller down below witch rotated at 2000RPM
:professor: it is only 1Watt of power,but it may damage
Little Mikky:bash: :cry:

2) on a picture No*2;
We All waiting for Little Mikky.:lol::lol:
The Side Door is Open, please come and rejoice with my SPRINTER:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::D
We have the entire work site! under construction:smilewink: It's a work place saftey issue now:lol:
Richard
unic.jpg

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Richard,
I hasitate to promice Opening Party on Halowin:idunno:
but Hope till Christmas I will make it:bash::bash:
:lol: uNik
Opening party Salween:rolleyes:
Now bring the crew along as the lead actor of the thread,,meet Axel that crazy annoying Frog, I see a relationship here.
POP CORN-Crazy frog
crazyfrog.jpg
As for Micky , and driving the what fan? Ha! You can't fool me, It 's hammy the hamster that powers that one allllll day long:shhh: Instructions crank its tail 12 times

- 12 turns in a wheel !!! © My poor hamster ...
Christmas is only weeks away Just a tad off the thread however.
I'm booking a flight! to come on home, one last time. Landing at NY, quick flight to Washington to pick up the Sprinter:thumbup: it's still there waiting for me and my crew:cry: they think I'm coming back to work, no one told them I'm retired, I thought they flew them back to Europe? :idunno: So me and My lady in white. have a meting with destiny,and a thousand memories, we'll be driving head to toe in taillight mode,Oh! Igot red Lights onthe run, before I hit the hi-way! Up to Vancouver on the black top ! to spend a few days with my folk,Three days only.
- Driving home for x-mas WoW
I'll play my favorite Christmas CD on the video if the electronics are still active, Just to say an ol' hello to John who has since passed away, so Glad I am , sad I am! "that I will be driving home, one last time." I'll be thinking of you guys,, as I pass State by State, on the road to Hell.
Richard

Last edited:

Top Bottom