Mercedes Of Catonsville Baltimore Md. 21228

Hank1968

I had my 2014 Winnebago View there several times for recall/warranty work. They have a full Sprinter shop with great techs. I personally know the senior tech that has worked on my sprinter and is very knowledgeable about all year Sprinters. He takes his time and also a big plus he will explain to me what is going on with repairs if I question him. Sometimes the service writer does not communicate the details of a repair, this guy does. Very happy with the repairs and service they provide.

Hank Anderson
2014 View G

Boxster1971

2023 Sprinter 2500 144wb AWD
Glad you have had a good experience with this dealer. Sounds like they have improved their Sprinter team. I had a very bad experience with this shop in 2014 and have not been back since. They messed up my first fuel filter change at 20,000, causing a massive fuel leak. Took it back three times to get it right - the last time on a flatbed tow courtesy of Mercedes Roadside. Their solution was to cap off the Water in Fuel (WIF) drain line since they could not get the connection right. I had it done right by the Sprinter Store at 40,000 miles and have used either Sun Motors or Annapolis Freightliner Sprinter for all my services and repairs.

Top Bottom