Europarts SD

Silver

Must say that these guys are awesome. I called and they answered all my questions and even when they shipped the wrong part the sent me the replacement free of charge and a sticker to return the wrong parts at no charge to myself. These guys have been great and VERY helpful ship stuff out quickly and their prices are great too.

I've had nothing but fast and reliable service from them. They are always worth checking first. They are generally reasonable and the info they provide adds so much value. :thumbup: vic

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Just wanted to "bump" this thread after Steve once again showed why he's just a great guy.
Brake pads disappeared somewhere in the mail and Steve sent me a new set for free.
Thanks Steve! :thumbup:
I've bought from him for years when I had a Eurovan and will continue to buy from him for my Sprinter.

minigoogoo

Another bump.

While trying to have our front brakes fixed on a recent long trip, Justin at Europarts bent over backwards to accommodate. He shipped the rotor and pad kit to a mechanic I tracked down in Santa Cruz. Communication was great and they did everything one would hope for to help. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, the USPS intervened and created trouble with the delivery, causing us to miss our opportunity to have things fixed up before moving on. :thumbdown:

sterling

'03 3500 T1N
Another bump.

While trying to have our front brakes fixed on a recent long trip, Justin at Europarts bent over backwards to accommodate. He shipped the rotor and pad kit to a mechanic I tracked down in Santa Cruz. Communication was great and they did everything one would hope for to help. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, the USPS intervened and created trouble with the delivery, causing us to miss our opportunity to have things fixed up before moving on. :thumbdown:
John & his son, Justin (Dustin?), have been incredibly helpful to me ...fast service, so thankful for them!

talkinghorse43

Getting crazy good life out of the pads and rotors I bought from Europarts. I rotated wheels/tires yesterday and measured pads/rotor thicknesses:

Fronts -

Bought on 2/22/2011 and have driven 36k miles since installation. Rotors have worn 0.013" over that distance and pads have worn 0.031". Assuming straight line wear (my experience with my van so far), rotors will wear out (to discard thickness) after 335k miles of life and the pads will have 544k miles of life. (My OEM rotors & pads lasted 107k miles and the next set bought from the dealer lasted 120k miles - both wore out at the same time.)

Rears -

Bought on 6/11/2010 and have driven 52k miles since installation. Rotors have worn 0.007" over that distance and pads have worn 0.0625". Again assuming straight line wear, rotors will wear out after 596k miles of life and pads will have 335k miles of life. (My OEM rotors and pads lasted 216k miles - both wore out at the same time.)

The rotor wear surfaces on both sets are mirror-smooth and I have noticed no braking issues - the brakes work fine. I have not changed my driving habits.

Interesting to me that the rotors and pads in a set aren't wearing at the same rate, and that the front rotors will wear out well before the front pads, while it's the reverse for the rears. But those are fine points and the main takeaway is that Europarts seems to have sold me crazy good brake parts.

seans

Another bump for Europarts. I ordered front shocks, front pads and rotors, an alternator, and an accessory belt kit. All arrived across the country in less than 48 hours with minimal shipping charges. Justin was very helpful in identifying exactly what I needed and using his experience to keep me from purchasing parts I really did not need.

talkinghorse43

Unfortunately, I don't remember what the MB genuine belt's brand is, but I believe not Contitech. Anyway, my main point was for the tensioner and idlers. Just what did you mean by the word "kit" - I took it to mean their package deal that includes all those (belt, idlers, tensioner). The INA tensioner that failed catastrophically for me (and others) was also made in Germany, but that label alone doesn't guarantee quality. I also bought Meyle water pumps (2) from Europarts and their quality compares in no way to MB genuine even though made in Germany as well.

:thumbup:These guys are great. Needed a wheel speed sensor and they were able to get me the correct sensor the first time. I also purchased an oil change kit, fuel filter and clamps. Easy to deal with them. I would recommend them.

tech49

2019 2500 144 4cyl GAS
Front brake replacement rotors and pads from europarts SD?

Just curious if anyone has installed and had any problems with the front brake parts from above?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Front brake replacement rotors and pads from europarts SD?

They have been a reliable source for quality parts every time, including brakes. No cheap knockoffs in my experience.

I have a pair of rear calipers I am about to put on after a dash light warning came on and the Sprinter Pit Stop off Miramar Rd in San Diego took a close look the last time I was down there. All four corners have had new pads and rotors in the last year with a couple thousand miles on them. Thanks to Tim at the Sprinter Pit Stop for making the time to find a rear caliper was the culprit lighting up the dash light.

I am lucky to have EuropartsSD less than an hour away.

sprinterPaul

Just curious if anyone has installed and had any problems with the front brake parts from above?

I installed mine in May. Been solid. No complaints. Very pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edfrompa

2008 ROADTREK on F/L 2500

10 yrs with Europarts SD, no complaints!

tech49

2019 2500 144 4cyl GAS

Sweet, thx guys.

Top Bottom